K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

When comparing to past June openers, 25% seems awfully high for a Sunday drop. Can't wait for the evening update. This is the most suspenseful OW I've experienced. TA's was extremely thrilling, but it had the record in the bag and just kept going up and up. This is a real showdown.  :popcorn:

Universal Studios announces plans to start Jurassic Cinematic Universe. Colin Trevorrow signs exclusive 3 year deal to develop spin offs, sequels, and a NBC tv series for NBC-UNI. Chris Pratt signs for 3 sequels.

Tomorrow's TheOnion headline :P  :P

• Like 1

Mojo has a JW vs JP3 showdown on its home page…are you fucking serious mojo?!?!   Get that JW vs TDK vs TA showdown up there and do something right for once recently!

• Like 1

With all the 90s nostalgia these days, it's fun to see when a BO run is itself a 90s throwback. The big June OW was a staple of my childhood - Batman Returns in '92, JP in '93, Lion King in '94, Batman Forever in '95.

It's like how I enjoyed seeing Frozen play like those 90s Thanksgiving family blockbusters that remained the top draw all the way to Christmas and into the new year.

Mojo has a JW vs JP3 showdown on its home page…are you fucking serious mojo?!?!   Get that JW vs TDK vs TA showdown up there and do something right for once recently!

Or at least do the first movie. Which would still be stupid but more understandable

Not surprised at all. #GetridofKeith

Lol I was thinking indy in my mind...

Epic scene

So was I. I was skeptical about the rumors, thought "Chris Pratt can't top Harrison Ford as Indy, no matter how charismatic he is. He just doesn't have that rugged machismo Ford had." And while I still believe all of that, I am now at least convinced Pratt would at least be a worthy pretender to Ford's throne. Edited by TServo2049