K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

It just occurred to me that they didn't dedicate the movie to Michael Crichton.

All ya'll fuckers are gonna make millions from this movie and you don't dedicate it to the guy who's the reason why?

WTF.  

I didn't even think to look for that in the credits. They definitely should've paid tribute to him.

It just occurred to me that they didn't dedicate the movie to Michael Crichton.

All ya'll fuckers are gonna make millions from this movie and you don't dedicate it to the guy who's the reason why?

WTF.

[mod edit]. He's been dead 7 years. No one does that.

Edited by Telemachos

You will be parking on the grass at Silverado I bet. That place is usually a madhouse on big weekends. Likely a total zoo right now.

I hope not but we shall see. I'll do anything to avoid parking on the grass.

Just a tiny random sampling from the last few minutes for those who doubt Chris Pratt is a draw.

There are thousands of these.

Just a tiny random sampling from the last few minutes for those who doubt Chris Pratt is a draw.

Watching Jurassic World again tomorrow cause Chris Pratt.

— Matt Post (@MattPostSaysHi) June 14, 2015
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Seeing Jurassic World tonight bc Chris Pratt af

— Tammy (@beauxashton) June 14, 2015

There are thousands of these.

They won't be let down either. I was impressed with his performance. It wasn't the goofball we saw in Guardians. His character was fun to root for in this film because he's smart, tough, and respectful of nature.

• Like 4

euh guys it seems JW is doing the exact bizz than yesterday just the evening shows will be less full but still we does not known where it can land it s an anomaly like avatar or TA we can see it tomorrow guys oh tomorrow .. will be epic on this forum like a mini week end thread :D

With how many sellouts this has, could Sunday possible have a sub-10% drop?

The sellouts seem worse today than yesterday...

If there was no NBA or GOT today, I think it would have definitely been possible.

Instead, I'm seeing a 15% drop as the best case scenario and about a 20% drop is what I'm expecting.

It doesn't matter you stupid cock sucking ----. He IS Jurassic Park. It doesn't matter how long it's been. 

Michael Crichton s child was on set and had the chance to cuddle an animatronic dino, Bryce Dallas Howard bursted into tears seeing that.

euh guys it seems JW is doing the exact bizz than yesterday just the evening shows will be less full but still we does not known where it can land it s an anomaly like avatar or TA we can see it tomorrow guys oh tomorrow .. will be epic on this forum like a mini week end thread :D

Half the tweets are about theaters being sold out all night.

They won't be let down either. I was impressed with his performance. It wasn't the goofball we saw in Guardians. His character was fun to root for in this film because he's smart, tough, and respectful of nature.

Pratt nails a character written with absoltuley no depth. Claire is clearly the star and main character of the movie.

If there was no NBA or GOT today, I think it would have definitely been possible.

Instead, I'm seeing a 15% drop as the best case scenario and about a 20% drop is what I'm expecting.

GOT is honestly a minor factor due to HBO Go and DVR.

Game 5 is the only major one and even then, I think the spillover will negate its impact.

Plus there's already a lot of 7pm sellouts so obviously not that many are concerned with the game

NBA at 10am at work on my iPad.

Watching the recorded 11am broadcast of GoT when I get home tonight.

Jurassic World was last Thursday.  Maybe again this weekend.