K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

Hiller is far more iconic lol. I know its a personal opinion that I prefer Hiller, but that 'welcome to earth' line is more famous than anything Goldblum said in Jurassic Park, yes even his shit quote.

What about "must go faster"? Goldblum even repeated it in ID as a reference to JP.

Jurassic Park wasn't even the best Spielberg movie of 1993 lol

Yeah but that is kind of because one of either Jurassic Park or Schindler's List is quite possibly the best ever 'second best film by a director in a calendar year' that there will ever ever be, :)

• Like 1

Mad Max?

Spy?

Me and Earl and the Dying Girl?

Jurassic World again?

Wait for Inside Out/Dope?

So many better options :rolleyes:

MM- eh, maybe I guess

Spy- looks dumb

MaEtDG- Not anywhere near me

JW- I liked it but once was plenty for me

IO- I'll definitely see next week

I just crave the euphoria that I got form PP2

deadline

http://deadline.com/2015/06/jurassic-world-weekend-box-office-spy-entourage-insidious-chapter-3-1201441812/

9th UPDATE, Monday 7:51 AM: Early morning estimates show that we have a new box office champion with Jurassic World, besting The Avengers’ $207.4M from 2012. By all accounts this AM, the Dinosaurs stomped in with a $209M three-day opening, others have it just slightly lower, but they did it. Congrats to Universal and what a wild ride it has been.

• Like 6

So what is the money shot of the year so far.

Vin flying out of the building in dubai

Or pratt in a motocycle with the raptors?

I'm a long time "guest" but registered just to say it's definitely Pratt on a motorcycle with the Raptors. Plenty of action movies will have scenes like what Vin Diesel did but Pratt's scene was iconic. 

I'm extremely happy with JW's box office numbers. It's a dream come true for a long time JP fan. I'm 22 now and been obsessed with JP for 18 years since 1997. The fact that TLW was the first movie I saw at the cinema might have something to do with it!

• Like 3

deadline

http://deadline.com/2015/06/jurassic-world-weekend-box-office-spy-entourage-insidious-chapter-3-1201441812/

9th UPDATE, Monday 7:51 AM: Early morning estimates show that we have a new box office champion with Jurassic World, besting The Avengers’ $207.4M from 2012. By all accounts this AM, the Dinosaurs stomped in with a $209M three-day opening, others have it just slightly lower, but they did it. Congrats to Universal and what a wild ride it has been.

Excellent news! Indominus Rex just ate Tony Stark

deadline

And by "others" do they mean Disney? lol

MM- eh, maybe I guess

Spy- looks dumb

MaEtDG- Not anywhere near me

JW- I liked it but once was plenty for me

IO- I'll definitely see next week

I just crave the euphoria that I got form PP2

Mad Max - I got a headache while watching this.  Not my cup of tea.

Spy - Pleasantly surprised 

Jurassic World - Most fun I've had in a theater this year

Definitely see Spy, that movie is so under-appreciated.

Haha, honestly, if PP2 gave you euphoria, Spy will send you into another universe.

I hate most comedy movies and if I do like them its usually more about the dramatic aspects than the movie actually being funny (a LA 21 Jump Street)

I meant I don't like the first Pitch Perfect movie but man does the second one work.

I hate most comedy movies and if I do like them its usually more about the dramatic aspects than the movie actually being funny (a LA 21 Jump Street)

I meant I don't like the first Pitch Perfect movie but man does the second one work.