K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

I hope these boards are still around when we get the first ever 100M OD. That will be an amazing thread for sure.

The amount of OMG's, I'm Shocked, CRAZY, will be endless when a film manages to make 100m on it's OD.

Insane od and ow for JW! O_o

Impossible expectations for Star Wars have some how gotten more impossible.

Doesn't this prove the $150m+ ow predictions are possible for EP7?

Edited by FTF

So I guess my suggestion earlier this afternoon for a "JW at #1 for 2 weekends in a row" thread is kind of pointless now.

How much would Ted 2 have to underperform for JW to be #1 for THREE weekends in a row?

When we bought our tickets this morning for tomorrow at Universal City Walk IMAX 3D, all the shows were practically sold out.

No wonder.

With this big of an OD spillover will be massive. I don't see much of a drop on Saturday.

It's now 10am for me, I've been up all night reading this thread and other places online reacting to these numbers.

Insanely happy for this movie. I've been rooting for it for so long, this is a huge victory.

Gonna go take a much needed nap and hope to wake up to records being broken all over the place.

• Like 1