grim22

Monday #s: Jurassic World 25.34M | DOWN GOES TDK MONDAY

I wonder if the game will actually have little impact tonight. It seems like everyone assumes the Cavs are gonna get slaughtered, and that people outside of the two relevant cities/areas don't give a shit compared to the previous games.

I actually really like Bryce Dallas Howard.

She was SO good at being a horrible bitch in The Help.

I thought she was great in Jurassic World.

Thankfully haven't seen Terminator Salvation or Spider-Man 3. Online reaction tells me I shouldn't.

She isn't the problem in those films. 

Edited by Noctis

BOM has almost not done a single logical showdown since Ray left post Avengers 2 OW. Their showdowns since then have been Pitch Perfect vs Pitch Perfect 2 instead of literally anything else, Tomorrowland vs Chappie instead of Tomorrowland vs Prince of Persia vs John Carter vs Lone Ranger which they already have for the other 3, The Rock's movies (which gives an error since it has more than 6 movies), and the only logical one they did Spy vs Tammy.

So basically, 

Willy-Wonka-You-Get-Nothing-560x420.jpg

Speaking of...

• Like 1

guys there are many many many reports of sellout today nearly more than yesterday lol plus the cheap tuesday help the film can this shit  increase? is it possible?

Don't get your hopes up, just in case.

Staying flat would already be incredible.

• Like 1

Reading tweets gets you excited, but you should always take those with a grain of salt, because in the end it's anecdotal.

You could have tons of sold out reports representing a small percentage of theaters.

Not trying to rain on anyone's parade, I just don't want inflated expectations that lead to disappointment. Best to keep expectations in check and get blown away when they're shattered.

• Like 4