jb007

Tuesday Actuals: JW 24.3M | DOWN GOES TDK TUESDAY | Not the Spielberg, Cameron, or Nolan thread!

Yes, but how many times did you cry?

Ummmm...can I plead the fifth?

But I think you got me beat with that part

Edited by 75live
  • Like 1

Guys before I came on this forums I like Avatar (would say 8.5/10) But afther hearing Kal talk about it on these forum I hate Cameron and Avatar. It's like getting delicious food shuved up in your throat, you start to find it disgusting. So thank you kel, realy thank you :D

So what I learned today is Tele hates Jurassic Park and likes Avatar more. Thanks for breaking my heart. I can never look at you the same

lol jay. O actually saw jp 10 times in the theater countless times at home along with titan.

Hee hee only seen avtar7-8 times in theater. And far less than jp at home. Suprised yet lol

Guys before I came on this forums I like Avatar (would say 8.5/10) But afther hearing Kal talk about it on these forum I hate Cameron and Avatar. It's like getting delicious food shuved up in your throat, you start to find it disgusting. So thank you kel, realy thank you :D

Edited by Superman001

Audiences were hungry for a summer blockbuster. 

Curious where this will end up on the all-time attendance records. 

Incredible.

The first movie to make me go  :o was Lost World, now Jurassic World.

Your welcome. I reckon you will mosey on down to debut of avatar 2 partnet faster than me and baum.

Or ill be your huckleberry! Lol

I have absolutely no idea what I just read. I can tell you're trying to communicate but that's it.

• Like 1

I don't want to start anything, but while it is not quite as rampant as yesterday and Monday, there are still reports of JW being sold out.

https://twitter.com/search?q=jurassic%20world%20soldout&src=typd&vertical=default&f=tweets

Don't worry. Remember the drop in attendance from Tuesday to Wednesday is bigger than drop in gross because the tickets are cheaper on Tuesday lol.

Audiences were hungry for a summer blockbuster.

Curious where this will end up on the all-time attendance records.

Incredible.

The first movie to make me go :o was Lost World, now Jurassic World.

lol jp's come full circle lil mac. With two more films in the tank for now to come

I saw Titanic 7 times at the theater and cried every time.  

I've seen in at home about another 10 times.

It never gets old, never gets dull, it can't be dismissed or ignored and it absolutely will not stop entertaining ever, until you are dead......

I was 12 at the times, it was april 1998, the biggest theater of my local multiplex was packed up to the wazoo (there were 3 other theaters screening the movie at once due to the ginormous demand, first time I ever witnessed that in my country), my family had to sit at the extreme right near the front row. But still; when the boat broke in two, I had to pick up my jaw on the floor and the whole theater was gasping "Holy Mother Of Christ". This would have never happened if the movie lasted less than 2 hours. We were all immersed on the boat with Jack and Rose.

• Like 1