abra

Wednesday Actuals: JW 19.9 [Not the PIXAR thread]

Is Ultron gonna pass TDKR this weekend? Getting close with it now over $446M DOM with today's numbers.

adjusted or unadjusted?  

Ticket Price Inflation

I know, I know.......... adjusted, adjusted. However, I am in to that stuff, i believe in it.

Edited by Mitch

So as of Wednesday, OS and DOM total appears to be about 700M. Thursday will add about another 40M - 50M total WW. The WW weekend could be 150M+, we're looking at JW being at 900M after Sunday. That's insane.

• Like 2

So as of Wednesday, OS and DOM total appears to be about 700M. Thursday will add about another 40M - 50M total WW. The WW weekend could be 150M+, we're looking at JW being at 900M after Sunday. That's insane.

Way more than $900 million. It's not dropping to $50 million or so OS this weekend.

You think JW has a shot at beating F7 and TA's 1.5b worldwide?

I am like 100% certain canada will have a sub 50% drop this weekend.

Canada is a leggy weekend for uber blockbuster

TA 3rd weekend (was Victoria day long weekend) was flat from it's 2nd weekend.

• Like 1

I'm American and live in Mexico now. BUT man the Wednesday night showing of JW was packed and it was the SUB version which usually gets less people. Not to mention it was at 10:30PM on a WEDNESDAY. Everyone everywhere is eating JW up.

that is crazy

Shot at #2 all-Time? unadjusted ofcourse?

Theres no way its only doing 50m OS this weekend, that would be an absurdly high drop after a 325m foreign OW.   90-100m domestic weekend + 100m OS weekend for about a 200m WW weekend which will put it around 1 billion by Sunday.

• Like 3