#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

Just got back from seeing inside out, the theater was almost completely full, had to set one role back from the front -_-. but it was very very good. maybe not quite to the level they are hyping it though. insane numbers! 

IO is going to infinity and beyond, meaning 30+ is a done deal

Hmm... $30+ is locked and it's still only a little after 8 on the west coast. That definitely boads well.

Meh, it includes IMDB responsibilities, and I've only got two years of experience under my belt as opposed to the required three.

I'll have to pass.

The requirements listed for jobs are often their dream of what they'd like. If you think you can do it, it doesn't hurt to submit an application just to see.

• Like 1

Meh, it includes IMDB responsibilities, and I've only got two years of experience under my belt as opposed to the required three.

I'll have to pass.

they do need help. Not that I like BOM but it is once of us.... as far as Box office stuff. Would like to keep BO stuff going.....

Huge crowds for the big JW vs Minions vs IO showdown.

There can only be one.

I'm even having to queue to collect my online purchased tickets.

Session start time was 8 minutes ago.

Edited by DeeCee

It's hard to imagine JW falling below 90M this weekend. With Inside/Out going to be pulling around 85-95 Million wonder if it will hurt or maybe bring out more families ready for Minions. This summer should be the biggest I suppose. Wonder if it's possible for 2015 to near 12 Billion? 11 billion is all but assured. 

Edited by LaneFair

Um, WOW. Absolutely incredible. Even if rth is off with the 31-35 estimate and JW gets $30 million Friday, that is STILL nuts.

And $30-32 million for Inside Out is friggin' incredible too. I love Pixar, so I'm super happy for them if this holds. And rth made it sound like he may be lowballing Inside Out - that it may actually go higher. I think Inside Out actually has a chance of being #1 this weekend based on this.

Two films over $100 million this weekend? Could be a reality!

Peace,
Mike
  • Like 3