#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

Yep, I liked IO quite a bit.  Emotional and I shed some tears in some parts.  I could relate to the story and the plight of Riley as I went through the exact same thing she did when I was just a bit older than her.  I liked all the voice work as well.  I got a bit restless in the second act but the first act and especially the last 20 minutes or so was pretty awesome.

• Like 7

There's no doubt in my mind that JW goes up today and that it will pass Avengers.  It's a beast.  Titanic is a possibility and I'm not ruling anything out at this point.  I've always said that the record holders are ones that we don't see coming.  JW we did not see coming.

• Like 4

TDK adjusts to like 604M but idk what JW has to get to beat its admissions even with 3D

JW will gross atleast 500M more than TDK worldwide. TDK production budget was 35M more than JW (in 2008 Dollars).