#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

What did I walk into here. Huge weekend coming. Nonsense. I'm here to read that Inside Out's estimate was revised up $10M to $36M.

I hope it gets revised down to 18 million.  :)

• Like 1

Good post.  I disagree with it.  But that's fine you feel that way.

The fact of the matter is that spanking often leads to more violent forms of "discipline" that end up harming the child not only physically, but emotionally and psychologically. This isn't me being too politically correct. Fuck that.

I was hit once when I was 13 and it was complete and utter physical abuse. Ok, you spank your kid if he's misbehaving in public. What happens if your son is a  depressed teenager and turns to drugs? What would you do then? Hit? 

There are many, many, many effective forms of discipline that require no hitting. 

• Like 2

This is one of the worst weekend threads I've ever seen on these forums.

Only bright side is that IO is taking down The Day After Tomorrow's record, so cool I guess.

It's like the opposite of last week's thead.

WTF happened?

Me neither. Only people I have problems with are hipster wannabe Ebert's who feel the need to deconstruct aloud to their buddies when the movie is playing, just stfu.

You're a lucky guy.

From my experience, there always someone, be it a kid or an adult, to fucking ruin the showing, always.

I gave up watching Dramas and most quiet films in the theaters, my IO experience made me revaluate if I should still see animated movies in the theaters.

Edited by Goffe

This is one of the worst weekend threads I've ever seen on these forums.

Only bright side is that IO is taking down The Day After Tomorrow's record, so cool I guess.

still better than listening to this forum's unhealthy amount of inside out fanboys drool over weekend updates, no doubt.

• Like 1

still better than listening to this forum's unhealthy amount of inside out fanboys drool over weekend updates, no doubt.

Ok, so this we can agree on.  :)

• Like 1