#ED

Weekend Actuals: Inside Out - 90.44M | Jurassic World - 106.59M

Avatar had 3D. In reality it is uninspired garbage absolutely impossible to sit through at home without the novelty of the gimmick. 

Oh this is rich. Now you're going to argue with me that a nostalgia fueled sequel like JW is WOM driven, and then turn around and tell me a completely original sci freakin fi film wasn't WOM driven?

• Like 2

Oh this is rich. Now you're going to argue with me that a nostalgia fueled sequel like JW is WOM driven, and then turn around and tell me a completely original sci freakin fi film wasn't WOM driven?

That's not what he's saying. The 3D spectacle is what drove Avatar's WOM.

WHERE THE FUCK DID I SAY IT WASN'T DRIVEN BY WOM?!??!?!?!

I do say the WOM was drove by the 3D and the visuals.

The haters only showed up later, because like me, who fucking loved the damn thing and told everyone to see it in 3D when it came out (I did all of this, all of it, I convinced several people I know to see it because I loved the movie in my first view), absolutely hated at home and was never able to finish it again because the movie is fucking boring.

3D was so huge that made that Alice sequel do 1B WW and 300M+ DOM. 

Edited by CJohn

You want it to just miss, eh? Clever girl.

Well, some of the people here that really hate JW are also some Avatar's biggest defenders that always bring up its BO in one way or another to defend it.  The irony would be too damn good if JW beat Avatar.

• Like 1

Well, some of the people here that really hate JW are also some Avatar's biggest defenders that always bring up its BO in one way or another to defend it.  The irony would be too damn good if JW beat Avatar.

760m wouldn't be enough to pass AVATAR, that's all I'm saying. ;)