#ED

Weekend Actuals: Inside Out - 90.44M | Jurassic World - 106.59M

Haven't seen IO but I doubt it'll get to me like this did

I regularly say "How can we not talk about family when family is all that we got?" And then everybody feels the feels.

• Like 2

I literally get the feeling that wiz khalifa wrote that in about 10 minutes while he was taking a shit or something. I mean it's a nice sentiment but not much else.

Must have been an epic shit then.

• Like 2

I literally get the feeling that wiz khalifa wrote that in about 10 minutes while he was taking a shit or something. I mean it's a nice sentiment but not much else.

That's how Wiz writes all his tracks

• Like 2

He was also incredibly high, as always. 

And he is going for dat Oscar. 

Edited by CJohn

I've got JW at over 500M on this Sunday, which gives it 30 days to make another 100 and tie Avatar... lol

OK so it might not be very close after all. :P

Needs $200m more. Avengers got to 573 (200 above its 10-day total of 373) on Day 39. So all it has to do is match Avengers dailies and it reaches 600 on Day 39. But it's going to keep pulling away from TA due to the summer weekday advantage, so it will probably get to 600 even faster than 39 days.

• Like 1

I'm just saying, if I was in charge of the creative decisions on that flick Wiz Khalifa wouldn't have been at the top of my list to do the "Paul Walker is dead" song.

Pitbull would probably be at the top of mine. Did such a stellar job with Men in Black III

Good grief, I wish all that data were also sent to the box office sites. Then we could actually get accurate admissions to the ticket, complete format breakdowns, average prices for each movie, you name it.

Someone should hack the Big 3 and release all the raw data. :P

also throw in where they do it, breakdown on subtitled/ dubbed, 4D etc

Pitbull would probably be at the top of mine. Did such a stellar job with Men in Black III

I think Shell Shocked from tmnt at least factored into their decision. 

:mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:

I'm just saying, if I was in charge of the creative decisions on that flick Wiz Khalifa wouldn't have been at the top of my list to do the "Paul Walker is dead" song.

They probably picked him because he had a hit from the F&F6 Soundtrack.