AndyLL

Wednesday Actuals: Jurassic World 9.44M | Inside Out 9.37M

The Avengers second Wednesday was

$6,339,757

-25.2%

So plus $3M for JW.

So?

JW will be 40M ahead of Avengers after 3rd weekend. ATM, it's pretty much assured JW will close its run over Avengers

So?

JW will be 40M ahead of Avengers after 3rd weekend. ATM, it's pretty much assured JW will close its run over Avengers

I agree, but passing Titanic might become difficult if it drops 50%+ this weekend. Not that beating Avengers isn't a phenomenal result, I'm just saying. :D

This week is just inane, an absolute roller coaster. I like how IO is .1 off from JW which of course for some means it'll do way worse and made minus-50 this weekend. C'mon, the weekend will still most likely play out as expected. Three-way photo finish.

Edited by goldenstate5

uhm, what is wrong with you people?

you keep predicting doom and gloom and keep overlooking the most similiar run to JW, namely TA.

TA made only 6,3 million on its second wednesday and still made 55 on its third weekend, jeez

Edited by Enveeous
  • Like 1

It looks like Inside Out will drop around Brave/WALL-E/Toy Story 3 this weekend. It's not what I was hoping for, but considering the amazing opening and the likelihood of $300m+, there's nothing close to wrong with the film's run so far.

It looks like Inside Out will drop around Brave/WALL-E/Toy Story 3 this weekend. It's not what I was hoping for, but considering the amazing opening and the likelihood of $300m+, there's nothing close to wrong with the film's run so far.

you keep predicting doom and gloom and keep overlooking the most similiar run to JW, namely TA.

TA made only 6,3 million on its second wednesday and still made 55 on its third weekend, jeez

Jeez back to you. TA was in May while JW is in the thick of summer. Having said that, JW can still do over $50m, so nothing is wrong.

hmm no offense but you don't understand the box office bro :)

the increase in MAY is different from the increase in late JUNE

in may movies increase +100% from THUR to friday in June barely 60 70%

Edited by Bonenash