baumer

Weekend Thread JW 54.2M, hits 500 | IO 52M | pg 99

Magic Mike is going to rake CASH.

My wife and her friends are all planning a night out and it features clubbing and Magic Mike before. 

It's also going to be heavily frontloaded just like the first.

When did this become rank the James Cameron films thread? XD

Is there not somewhere else for this? =P

Well JW is trying to catch Titantic or Avatar. Both Cameron films, ergo relevant Edited by DAR

Rank the movies for Martin Scorsese, James Cameron, Steven Spielberg, Ridley Scott, David Fincher, Quentin Tarantino, Stanley Kubrick, Tim Burton, Sam Raimi, Michael Mann, Peter Jackson.

actually don't

What's your favorite non-Scorsese, non-Cameron, non-Spielberg, non-Scott, non-Fincher, non-Tarantino, non-Kubrick, non-Burton, non-Raimi, non-Mann, non-Jackson movie?

• Like 3

Rank the movies for Martin Scorsese, James Cameron, Steven Spielberg, Ridley Scott, David Fincher, Quentin Tarantino, Stanley Kubrick, Tim Burton, Sam Raimi, Michael Mann, Peter Jackson.

actually don't

Actually I do know what I'd pick

• Like 2

What's your favorite non-Scorsese, non-Cameron, non-Spielberg, non-Scott, non-Fincher, non-Tarantino, non-Kubrick, non-Burton, non-Raimi, non-Mann, non-Jackson movie?

12 Angry Men

• Like 1

Fury Road

• Like 6

We need T5 to bomb just because of this alone. He will never stop if T5 is a hit.

I expect MMXXL to double the OD of T5.

Nah I would just smile and be glad for Terminator Genisys. Let's not forget guys I run my own forum with near 300 members. I don't have time to waste around here telling the whole board, I told you so.

Edited by gb0708
  • Like 1

Also this weekend is still pretty impressive. Two holdovers making $50+ million in the wake of a $33 million opener after two monster weekends. Even though Ted 2 probably had little overlap it's impressive the market managed to maintain that.

A Nolan joint?

• Like 2

I was dying laughing

• Like 1

I think instead of ranking Cameron's films, you should be predicting whether Avatar 2 will open with $210M. Because Jurassic World set the standard for a studio-backed hyped-up sequel.

Edited by zackzack