vc2002

Thursday numbers: IO 7.7,JW 6.8,TG 6.3, MM2 5.7 (Gopher strikes again)

Nope, I have a fear of the ocean, because of what dwells there.

I'm afraid of the water too. However, when I lived in Houston I went to Galveston one day and went out in the water to prove I was tough in front of the ladies. Well I went out maybe 100 yards, it was pretty shallow, and something BIG bumped into my hip and knocked me off balance. I've never ever went back to shore as fast as I did then. It had to have been a shark.

Edited by Bishop54
  • Like 1

I'm afraid of the water too. However, when I lived in Houston I went to Galveston one day and went out in the water to prove I was tough in front of the ladies. Well I went out maybe 100 yards, it was pretty shallow, and some BIG bumpedal into my hip and knocked me off balance. I've never ever went back to shore as fast as I did then. It had to have been a shark.

I would have shit myself.  Seriously.

• Like 1

No, it's just slow. We shut down one of the side concessions and I've stopped doing cart. We're gonna start sending some kids home too.

Ass 4th of July in the way at the box office. I blame Terminator.

Ugh I'd kill to see baumer being thrown into the ocean.

He needs to face his fears.

When I got married and we went to Cuba for the honeymoon, I jumped into the ocean once, deep out in the middle of it.  I got my brother to take a picture of me under water.  I still have that picture somewhere.  I look terrified in it, like there was actually a shark behind me.  When I surfaced to go back into the boat, the current had taken me about 10 feet out.  I was terrified for those 15 seconds it took me to get back to the boat.

• Like 2

Some fears should never be faced.

For example spiders: you flame em with a flamethrower.

So true. Even if you have to burn your whole house. Because fuck spiders!
  • Like 3

Under "Salvation"?  Lord it can't be that bad.  It can't lose to "Salvation". 

I personally really like Salvation and accept there are a few issues with it. It's still not worthy of the hate.

One of the friends I saw this with said while discussing T:G was:  "I appreciate Salvation so much more now."

People were sadly so unfairly harsh on Salvation that T:G is the the answer to "be careful what you wish you for". 

So true. Even if you have to burn your whole house. Because fuck spiders!

About 8 years ago we tore down my Dad's garage and put up a porch. Well hundreds and hundreds of wolf spiders were hiding and came running out when we tore it down. My nephew put them on his arms and they were climbing up and down his arms and back. It was awful.

Edited by Bishop54

About 8 years ago we tore down my Dad's garage and put up a porch. Well hundreds and hundreds of wolf spiders were hiding and came running out when we tore it down. My nephew put them on his arms and they were climbing up and down his arms and back. It was awful.

Well.

I'm not sleeping tonight.

• Like 2

When I got married and we went to Cuba for the honeymoon, I jumped into the ocean once, deep out in the middle of it.  I got my brother to take a picture of me under water.  I still have that picture somewhere.  I look terrified in it, like there was actually a shark behind me.  When I surfaced to go back into the boat, the current had taken me about 10 feet out.  I was terrified for those 15 seconds it took me to get back to the boat.

I wanna go cage diving with great whites. Would be the most terrifying thing EVER.

• Like 1

Nope, I have a fear of the ocean, because of what dwells there.

You claim its sharks, but we know its really about the hidden remains of your victims coming for vengeance.

Edit - Would have been better on Halloween.

Edited by Wrath
  • Like 1