grim22

Weekend Actuals 7/3-7/5: Inside Out 29.77M, JW 29.24M, Genisys 27.02M. Greek Wedding's record survives

Is Minions tracking at 100M+?

Where is all this 100M+ talk coming from? Hopefully not this forum. There is nothing wrong with a 80M+ opening, maybe a little less. It's been a monster so far OS.

I mean someone here did make an over 500M club...

Is Minions tracking at 100M+?

Where is all this 100M+ talk coming from? Hopefully not this forum. There is nothing wrong with a 80M+ opening, maybe a little less. It's been a monster so far OS.

DM2 would have opened over 110 if it came out on a Friday. You think the Minions aren't popular enough to open similar to that? The trailer is killing it with all shows of a movie that will be around $570m by the time Minions is released on Thursday evening.

Australia opened 30% higher than DM2. Australia is the overseas market that performs closest to the USA. If it jumps 30% over DM2's opening in the States, that would be an opening north of $140m. I'm not expecting that, but I'm not ruling it out either. Those little yellow dudes are really popular and the movie does have a ton of buzz on social media.

• Like 1

www.movietickets.com

Trending Now

Minions 6%

good or bad ?

Without knowing the volume of tickets that are sold in a given 24 hour time period, the Movietickets numbers are not especially helpful.

• Like 1

This is what happens when I use google translator  :ph34r:

I mean have, yes.

Anytime you're hungry and craving sweets :)

Congratulations to Inside Out....what a shit weekend though all around.

MM2, what a "limp" weekend you could say.

Yeah I did the obvious pun.

• Like 1