CJohn

Weekend Estimates: Minions - 115.2M; JW - 18.1M; Inside Out - 17.1M; Gallows - 10M; Self/Less - 5.4M; MMXXL - 9.6M; T5 - 13.7M

Baseball is actually generally done by 10:30 Pacific, 1:30 on the east coast. I think you're thinking of some extra inning game that went on way too long

Yeah, you're probably right. I worked in financial services and had to get up somewhat early so it probably felt later than it really was.

Kinda? But hitting that number that early was getting us pumped. Then it just died and stayed dead.

It's not like there's anything going on right now is there? No sporting events that I can think of....

Mayweather Pacquiao re-run.  :D

Best thread this year by far. From the highs and the lows and the #fiveextrahours, that thread had everything.

It was a pretty good roller coaster, but JP4 was awesome too. Haven't seen RTH that excited for numbers since Avengers' opening weekend three years ago.

It was a pretty good roller coaster, but JP4 was awesome too. Haven't seen RTH that excited for numbers since Avengers' opening weekend three years ago.

True, but JW didn't have the extremely passionate and large contingent of fans and detractors. It had a few fans and most of the forum was neutral on it. The large and vocal fanbase on both sides made the overreaction to numbers fun. I mean we haven't had a single weekend thread with iJack and Fullbuster both posting since then. It brought everyone out of the woodwork.

• Like 1

Hey!!!!!! Took me forever to get to this proper number thread, was too busy checking out BvS & SS trailers and all the reactions. I fu**ing LOVE this time of the year. :lol:  :lol:

So where do I start? Where did those estimates come from and what page did they get posted?

EDIT: Found it! Wasn't as hard to catch up as I thought. Seems like a lot of you guys were as busy as I was in the past few hours. lol

Great numbers all around, hope they all hit the high ends.

Edited by KATCH 22
  • Like 1