grim22

Aladdin live action movie | 24 MAY 2019 | Disney | 7th most profitable movie of 2019. Disney does it again!

10 minutes ago, Spidey Freak said:

You guys know that Ritchie is completely capable of delivering relatively "safe" and competent fare like the Sherlock Holmes films right? The way some of you keep going on about him, people would think it's Lars von Trier directing a Disney live action remake. 

I just think his style is dismally suited for Aladdin, unless maybe this wasn't a remake of the animated Disney movie. For example, this movie being done in similar tone and style as Sherlock Holmes sounds horrendous and borderline "Ritchie ruined my childhood" worthy. 

Edited by MovieMan89

I  liked Guy Ritchie a lot when he was doing dark,edgy crime thrillers, but think he is a horrid choice for "Aladdin".

On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 9:07 PM, MovieMan89 said:

I just think his style is dismally suited for Aladdin, unless maybe this wasn't a remake of the animated Disney movie. For example, this movie being done in similar tone and style as Sherlock Holmes sounds horrendous and borderline "Ritchie ruined my childhood" worthy. 

I did not care very much for what Ritchie did with my all time favorite fictional character in "Sherlock Holmes'...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Telehilation said:

Reveal hidden contents

I have you know this revelation made me really uncomfortable. 

I might have to re-evaluate my life choices if this is true.

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

In case you had failed to notice it yet, let me inform you that Disney suits are VERY intelligent people and some of the horrible things Guy Ritchie does in his films that were cool in 1998 just won't get approval for Aladdin.

Smart people always win.

The Mouse Collects.

Simple.

Edited by The Futurist