grim22

Aladdin live action movie | 24 MAY 2019 | Disney | 7th most profitable movie of 2019. Disney does it again!

On 9/17/2017 at 10:26 AM, Warmaster506 said:

Disney is trying to crush all records in 2019.  They want those number so they can continue to thumb their arrogant noses. 

Can't wait for Cameron to humble them. 

Yes he will humble then by giving them money.  

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Morieris said:

http://deadline.com/2018/01/disney-aladdin-criticized-media-browning-up-1202237376/

I'm loathe to believe it, but it's not unbelievable...so glad the good foot this movie started with is continuing! /s

excited 2 play spot the brownface during the crowd scenes.

Edited by CoolioD1

2 hours ago, Omario said:

Dreading seeing this filmed in Guy Ritchies style. Jumping from one thing to another

2 hours ago, New Year New Panda said:

One Jump ahead of the breadline

TBF he's the perfect director to film the "With sixty elephants/Llamas galore/With his bears and lions/A brass band and more/With his forty fakirs/His cooks/His bakers/His birds that warble on key" part of Prince Ali. Just pull off that much for me, Guy.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, MovieMan89 said:

Ritchie seems like a terrible choice for this. Don't get it at all. 

Well, you can't possibly get any worse than taking the most important movie (Star Wars) from the best craftsman (JJ) and giving it to a nobody (Midget Rian)...

6 minutes ago, shayhiri said:

Well, you can't possibly get any worse than taking the most important movie (Star Wars) from the best craftsman (JJ) and giving it to a nobody (Midget Rian)...

Keep this thread free of the bad-humor TLJ is generating forumwide, please.

Aladdin is such a wonderful movie, we al want it to succeed and have a wonderful carpet ride along its production, filming, releasing and box office run. 

Go Prince Ali!!

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 12:05 PM, MovieMan89 said:

Ritchie seems like a terrible choice for this. Don't get it at all. 

Same here 100%.

I liked Ritchie when he was making his excellent crime thrillers, but don't like much of his recent work at all.

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 6:25 PM, That One Guy said:

Only good part of this movie so far is Guy Ritchie directing.  other than that, mess.

And some of us thing Ritchie directing is part of the mess......I like a lot of Ritchie's work, but he seems a horrible choice for this. I give you "King Arthur" in evidence. He should go back to making crime thrillers, which he is very good at.

• Like 1