fmpro

Blu-ray sales thread 2012

Fake, any idea when we will get actual numbers?

It is generally released a few after we get box office weekend actuals.But I am surprised Disney hasn't made an announcement yet. Lionsgate were very quick to announce THG's puny sales of 3.8 million.

Rank Title Studio Weeks on Chart
  Projected Top 3 Sellers for Week Ending 10/7/2012  
1 The Avengers Disney/Marvel 2
2 Cinderella: Diamond Edition Disney New
3 Dark Shadows Warner New

Edited by Olive

The Expendables at #39. But that list doesn't really give us any indication of anything besides how many they sold in relation to Avatar, of which we don't know either, so it's all pointless.

I am surprised to see Terminator 2: Judgement Day on the list. Nice for a 21 year old movie.

• Like 1

The Expendables at #39. But that list doesn't really give us any indication of anything besides how many they sold in relation to Avatar, of which we don't know either, so it's all pointless.

I am surprised to see Terminator 2: Judgement Day on the list. Nice for a 21 year old movie.

T2 had like 234834534895 versions of blu-ray, because of its right changing hands a lot of times.

Rank Title Studio Weeks on Chart Projected Top 3 Sellers for Week Ending 10/7/2012 1 The Avengers Disney/Marvel 2 2 Cinderella: Diamond Edition Disney New 3 Dark Shadows Warner New

Any idea what kind of drop from last week for TA?