WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates: Ant-Man 58.04 | Minions 50.24 | Trainwreck 30.24 | IO 11.66 | JW 11.36 (Page 88)

My brother in France pirated the movie and turned it off 1/2 way through it was so bad

Having seen the quality of the torrents currently available I question how he watched it for more than 5 minutes, or why he even bothered to watch it.

• Like 2

Having seen the quality of the torrents currently available I question how he watched it for more than 5 minutes, or why he even bothered to watch it.

He said he turned it off when Scott was telling Pym's daughter in the car that he didn't want her wearing the suit, because scott was expendable and she wasn't, he thought the movie was a rip off of batman beyond

I fucking hate torrenters. You aren't entitled to everything for free. If you don't have the money or don't want to spend it, tough shit. That's how an economy works.

• Like 3

People are hyperbolic on this board. Get a grip.

You think this is bad? You should try sports boards when a game is being played. The moment a touchdown is scored against the 49ers to make it 7-0 everyone is like "GAME OVER :("

He said he turned it off when Scott was telling Pym's daughter in the car that he didn't want her wearing the suit, because scott was expendable and she wasn't, he thought the movie was a rip off of batman beyond

lmao

• Like 3

I fucking hate torrenters. You aren't entitled to everything for free. If you don't have the money or don't want to spend it, tough shit. That's how an economy works.

Get off your high horse everybody does it for everything you cant find a person that hasnt illegally downloaded something

Edited by The Sun's Son

Get off your high horse everybody does it for everything you can handle find a person that hasnt illegally downloaded something

I've never downloaded a bootleg copy. Streaming is another matter, but a lot of the time they're bad quality so I don't even bother anymore.

I've never downloaded a bootleg copy. Streaming is another matter, but a lot of the time they're bad quality so I don't even bother anymore.

downloading/streaming is the same thing.

• Like 1