WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates: Ant-Man 58.04 | Minions 50.24 | Trainwreck 30.24 | IO 11.66 | JW 11.36 (Page 88)

I couldn't imagine anything worse then them showing Captain America failing to save people and creating another sad moment for him. The man has literally had his life ripped apart, forced to live in world he didn't know and he still has to take the lead because apparently everyone else is susceptible to shouting out Hail Hydra. Can he not have one movie where he is happy before once again being thrown into the never ending drama of his life in CA3.

'

I couldn't imagine anything worse then them showing Captain America failing to save people and creating another sad moment for him. The man has literally had his life ripped apart, forced to live in world he didn't know and he still has to take the lead because apparently everyone else is susceptible to shouting out Hail Hydra. Can he not have one movie where he is happy before once again being thrown into the never ending drama of his life in CA3.

'

Eh... Cap is by far my favorite Avenger without a doubt, but part of what makes him more compelling than the rest is exactly what you mention. We've seen the man hit rock bottom and still keep going.

I don't think I ever said that. I've always acknowledged a very flawed film yet a fun one.

Last weekend I went through the opening weekend thread and definitely saw that you liked it. Don't be a flip flopper.

this is the moment in life i realized that if i'm stupid and people yell at me, it's THEIR fault

Please stop, I don't want to remember any of this ass shit. :lol: 

Don't expect actuals be much different than estimates this week apart from Minions going down a bit.

I think IO will change. Disney estimated a 29% drop today. It should be more like mid 20s.

TW may go up a bit, too.

Edited by BEEJAYGRAD11

Last weekend I went through the opening weekend thread and definitely saw that you liked it. Don't be a flip flopper.

I do in fact like it for what it is, which is a silly romp about dinosaurs. The dinosaurs and the park itself are the main attractions and not the people but I still find the lack of quality human character massively grating. Its a good film not a great film IMO

I do in fact like it for what it is, which is a silly romp about dinosaurs. The dinosaurs and the park itself are the main attractions and not the people but I still find the lack of quality human character massively grating. Its a good film not a great film IMO

Yeah, it's no Transformers with characters like Shia and old toe thumbs Fox.

• Like 1

I would vote for Ultron over TA1. 

AoU: B- (I've said it before that so much of it is a mess and the Hawkeye subplot was death, but it was an overall more interesting film than TA1)

AV1: C+ 

• Like 2