WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates: Ant-Man 58.04 | Minions 50.24 | Trainwreck 30.24 | IO 11.66 | JW 11.36 (Page 88)

The irony is that GOTG actually made an effort to have them evacuate the city, make sure to protect everyone on the ground...and almost no one seemed to notice. Because they didn't shove it in our faces. Which is a good thing.

Show them making an effort to save civilians, but don't say "HEY LOOK AT US, WE'RE SAVING CIVILIANS, UNLIKE OUR DISTINGUISHED COMPETITION!"

Pretty soon all supervillains will have hideouts in the Sahara desert which will be the final fight location. If there are no civilians around, you don't need to save anyone.

• Like 2

I think Ultron is better than the first as well, even with all the civilians fuckery.

Yeah the “Save the civilians huh rah!" Shit bogs down the third act a bit (especially when Cap drops that car and you think “Yes they finally had the balls to show the avengers fail to save someone but then Thor flies in fromout of no wwhere and saves the person)

• Like 1

It's a good sequel, just not as much pure fun as the first movie. Overall still a good time at the movies. There are far bigger wastes of money out there IMHO.

Yep, like Jurassic World. :P

• Like 5

Imo AOU is not as good as Ta1 cause many scenes seem forced... and the action is not well paced... don't known the first i saw it 8 times in theater and the second only 2 times... may expalin the leg of TA1.

Joss whedon has not been free of his action in this one and we see it on the screen witch is strange cause whedon's popularity was at its peak.

Maybe the fault of some marvel executives jerk...

• Like 1

Yeah the “Save the civilians huh rah!" Shit bogs down the third act a bit (especially when Cap drops that car and you think “Yes they finally had the balls to show the avengers fail to save someone but then Thor flies in fromout of no wwhere and saves the person)

Oh yes, that moment could have been great - no one can save everyone. And then Thorus ex machina

• Like 3

Yep, like Jurassic World. :P

Dieeeeeeeeeee.

beatdown.gif

I didn't even remembered this :rofl: 

• Like 1

if I recall correctly Thor doesn't give a crap about humans in The Dark World final battle either.

Nor Ant-Man, he just goes for the suit not giving a shit he is gonna blow up a building with tons of people in there..

Thor had literally not shown up in the third act until he was needed to save that person :lol:

Yeah, that movie had just too much of that crap. That scene is absurd. I remember being like "of course she doesn't die, because THOR". 

if I recall correctly Thor doesn't give a crap about humans in The Dark World final battle either.

Nor Ant-Man, he just goes for the suit not giving a shit he is gonna blow up a building with tons of people in there..

There is a good reason for that. Thor 2 was done filming before people suddenly decided that they care about civilian casualties.

• Like 1

The movies goes so far in that crap that I remember Captain America saying he would rather fuck up the whole world than let those people in that city die :lol: 

There is a good reason for that. Thor 2 was done filming before people suddenly decided that they care about civilian casualties.

Because caring about FACELESS PEOPLE is so cool!!!!