WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates: Ant-Man 58.04 | Minions 50.24 | Trainwreck 30.24 | IO 11.66 | JW 11.36 (Page 88)

The movies goes so far in that crap that I remember Captain America saying he would rather fuck up the whole world than let those people in that city die :lol:

Someone should have quoted Spock to them "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"

was everyone really evacuated in GOTG? I swear after the spaceship crashed into the city all the civilians  started showing up around the heroes   which means they must not have been far. 

They added an ADR line saying "We have evacuated the city". That is all.

• Like 1

was everyone really evacuated in GOTG? I swear after the spaceship crashed into the city all the civilians  started showing up around the heroes   which means they must not have been far. 

No, people are right there where the ship falls. 

EDIT: grim answered this above.

vCXWH.gif

Edited by CJohn

Someone should have quoted Spock to them "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"

I remember me and my friend being wtf? with that line. That was the moment they jumped the shark. And of course after that all those ships appeared to carry the humans :rofl: I hope they show the Avengers building a new city to put all those people in the sequel. I need to be sure those civilians are ok. 

As much as I can quip about Age of Ultron's third act Jurassic World has more pressing flaws like the fact that none of the characters are particularly likeable. JW was a fun time once but I feel like watching it again would be a chore

As much as I can quip about Age of Ultron's third act Jurassic World has more pressing flaws like the fact that none of the characters are particularly likeable. JW was a fun time once but I feel like watching it again would be a chore

I liked Blue and Indominus Rex

• Like 1

You said you liked JW a lot...stop being wishy washy.