WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates: Ant-Man 58.04 | Minions 50.24 | Trainwreck 30.24 | IO 11.66 | JW 11.36 (Page 88)

I'm not trying to start anything either but JW is the most fun I've had at the theater this year and it's the most I've seen a film in theaters since Last Crusade.

• Like 7

I watched JW with a big grin on my face the entire time through, pure and thorough enjoyment.  I can't talk bad about the movie it had me in a state of perpetual happiness the whole way through.

• Like 3

I watched JW with a big grin on my face the entire time through, pure and thorough enjoyment.  I can't talk bad about the movie it had me in a state of perpetual happiness the whole way through.

images%2Farticle%2F2014%2F03%2F03%2Fku-x

• Like 3

JW is a lot of fun. It doesn't really try to be anything more than that, but god fucking damn, the last 30 minutes are so fun. 

and that's what i felt exactly about the Minions when i saw it yesterday - lots of fun, not Oscar level Pixar but really enjoyable too.

You fell asleep during Pitch Perfect 2? :o

Shame

Yes, my wife nudged me. The whole entire time I was awake I was thinking about seeing Mad Max.... I kept thinking Max is playing in the theater next to me and HERE I am...ugh,,

that night was terrible.

Edited by Mitch

I can't remember the last time I fell asleep for a prolonged period of time during a movie. It may have been my second showing of Ratatouille, or it may have been one of the Fathom showings of The Lord of the Rings Extended Editions. Not because I was bored, but because I was just tired.

I hate it when I fall asleep during a movie in a theater, I try my damnedest to make sure it doesn't happen. I do struggle and drift in and out at the occasional midnight revival (which is why I try not to see anything late if I can help it).

As a kid, it happened a lot more. I'd just get tired even if I wasn't bored - I slept through big chunks of two of the three Star Wars re-releases back in 1997, and I felt so bad for doing so. (Yet I was awake through the entirety of Titanic. Go figure.)

Edited by TServo2049

BTW! Ethan

MI5 looks awesome....... 

Sadly I didn't get an invite to the special screening here in SD. I got the invite to The Danish Girl screening 

figures i drew the straws on that

Edited by Mitch
  • Like 1

Nothing is worse than Cars 2.

Nothing.

Shrek the Third and Foodfight beg to differ.

Especially Foodfight. No one except Armond White would attempt to claim Foodfight is better than Cars 2 lol

Cars 2 isn't that bad though.. just not that good either. It's definitely meh

Edited by mahnamahna
  • Like 1

Shrek the Third and Foodfight beg to differ.

Especially Foodfight. No one except Armond White would attempt to claim Foodfight is better than Cars 2 lol

Cars 2 isn't that bad though.. just not that good either. It's definitely meh

Cars 2 isn't that bad !?!?

Its fucking horrendous

• Like 3