grim22

Cruddy Weekend Estimates: A-M 24.77m, Pix 24m, Minions 22m, Trainwreck 17.2m, Southpaw 16.5m, PT 12.5m,

You have Iron Man & Captain America in one movie, there is little likelihood it will do less than $300M domestic.

1B WW, however, is in question. Remember DC has another major superhero throwdown earlier in March. 

GA may have superhero fatigue by the time Civil War opens.

2 movies in 1 1/2months? Audiences will be able to handle it.

2 big-ass hyped-up ginormous superhero movies.

It takes half a year not a few months to feel hungry again.

And CW also feels like the next chapter of The Avengers,

and therefore, feels like, The Avengers Part III (after Ultron

storyline). Expectations are high.

Edited by zackzack

You have Iron Man & Captain America in one movie, there is little likelihood it will do less than $300M domestic.

1B WW, however, is in question. Remember DC has another major superhero throwdown earlier in March. 

GA may have superhero fatigue by the time Civil War opens.

A movie starring Iron Man hasn't made less than 1.2 billion since Iron Man 2.

Then you add the Russo's, Spider-man and an event film to the mix?

No way this misses 1 billion.

• Like 1

Compromise. Self-aware? I found TFIOS pseudo-intelligent and aware of its pitfalls, yet that wasn't enough.

Seems fair enough

PS. One theatre near me.is still playing Me and Ear and the Dying Girl so gonna go a bit out of my way to head there and do a double feature of it and Paper Towns tomorrow

Best horror movie since The Ring. It's everything I love about horror movies. And Gopher agrees. If him and I agree on a movie, it's something special. :)

you certainly have a great taste for horror movies
  • Like 1

Watching Chasing Amy.  Damn, Kevin Smith should of had an Oscar nomination for his script and both Affleck and Lee should have been nominated for acting.  Such a brilliant film.

• Like 3

Seems fair enough

PS. One theatre near me.is still playing Me and Ear and the Dying Girl so gonna go a bit out of my way to head there and do a double feature of it and Paper Towns tomorrow

That'll be great! Bring tissues lol.

• Like 1