grim22

Cruddy Weekend Estimates: A-M 24.77m, Pix 24m, Minions 22m, Trainwreck 17.2m, Southpaw 16.5m, PT 12.5m,

Every time I think of how I get to SW........I get all tingly inside and get goosebumps. :wub: I need it to come faster, December needs to hurry the hell up!

*belch * December looks weak as hell, outside of maybe Joy looks kinda interesting.

November looks great though... SPECTRE, The Good Dino, and of course The finale into The Hunger Games franchise.

• Like 1

Every time I think of how I get to SW........I get all tingly inside and get goosebumps. :wub: I need it to come faster, December needs to hurry the hell up!

If Hateful Eight and Revenent didn't look so damn beautiful, I'd feel much the same. But, they do. So, I don't.

BO results here for DM2 and Minions

Despicable Me 2 OW - 49500 tickets sold

DM2 Total - 302000 tickets sold

Minions OW - 200000 tickets sold. 3rd movie in history to pass the mark on OW. Lord have mercy.

• Like 1

December is going to be great The Revenant, Hateful eight, Heart of the Sea, and Star Wars.

Agreed.  November will be ok to me with Spectre, Peanuts and Creed, but December looks better for me

• Like 1