grim22

Cruddy Weekend Estimates: A-M 24.77m, Pix 24m, Minions 22m, Trainwreck 17.2m, Southpaw 16.5m, PT 12.5m,

I fall into this category. I am very easy to please. I know what I like and if a movie makes an attempt to capitalize on what it is that I like I am easily pleased.

Lol. I the same way. There are certain films I really despise, but for the most part, I rarely say that movie sucked or it was awful. I'm actually pretty easy to please.

• Like 2

tumblr_nrv0veao0l1qzvzo4o1_r3_400.gif

Although I hope it reaches 7m+ at least on actuals.

Should be a decent chance of that. Universal projecting 34.5% Sunday drop (compared to 33% last Sunday) even though Saturday only jumped 38% compared to last Saturday's 50% increase. Assuming Friday and Saturday numbers hold, it would need a 31% Sunday drop to hit $7m actuals. Very doable.

• Like 3

what da fuck with JW sunday drop since 2 weeks lol... -33% -34.5% ... what s happening?

Last weekend it jumped 50% on Saturday. Bigger Saturday jump means bigger Sunday drop. This weekend it "only" jumped 38% Saturday, so I think Universal is being too harsh with the 34.5% projection for Sunday.

Two weeks ago it jumped 66% Friday, 37% Saturday, and dropped less than 29% Sunday. I would think that's a better comparison than last weekend.

• Like 2

it's the last major kid friendly film of the summer.

It'll probably get to 75m-80m solely due to Shaun/Underdogs being it's only competition until late September

but it could have a severe drop next weekend.