kayumanggi

THE SHALLOWS | 06.24.16 | Sony | final domestic gross: $55,124,043

Shark still looks a little too cgi to me. it's funny but even though Jas was 40 years ago the shark in that movie for some reason just looks a little more realistic then you see in films today. Deep blue sea and the shallows they just moved weirdly or something. It doesn't really matter because the movie looks like it's going to be awesome. and my small complaint about the shark aside I can't wait to see this.

I feel like there's some hype around this...enough it'll be a solid low performer.  It was relatively cheap, right?  The Lively family deserves a one two punch (cause They're fun and damn nice to look at).

I am calling it the Lively family.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, kowhite said:

I feel like there's some hype around this...enough it'll be a solid low performer.  It was relatively cheap, right?  The Lively family deserves a one two punch (cause They're fun and damn nice to look at).

I am calling it the Lively family.

The budget has not come out yet but I read on Variety that the Australian government is paying for some of it. And yes the Lively-Reynolds family is probably the best looking family in Hollywood

19 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Deadpool is gonna sucker punch that shark I am telling you.

Deadpool : his impact.

Spoiler alert: Deadpool makes a cameo at the end and saves his wife. She's a damsel in distress after all. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nova said:

The budget has not come out yet but I read on Variety that the Australian government is paying for some of it. And yes the Lively-Reynolds family is probably the best looking family in Hollywood

Spoiler alert: Deadpool makes a cameo at the end and saves his wife. She's a damsel in distress after all. 

Thatd be great...then Lively stabs the shit out of the Shark AND Deadpool.  Cause...well. Why not?  Blake don't need no saving.  She's got this.

Edited by kowhite
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, kowhite said:

Thatd be great...then Lively stabs the shit out of the Shark AND Deadpool.  Cause...well. Why not?  Blake don't need no saving.  She's got this.

Deadpool does wear a red suit so bad guys can't see him bleed so it works! 

• Like 1

Promo for The Shallows has begun. Blake Lively is doing her 10 outfit changes in one day trick...again. Making sure to be all over the place. I wonder if that actually works or do like people just become sick of seeing the same person over and over again. I guess it's foreshadowing of what's to come in the film :ph34r: