Asyulus

Not So Fantastic Weekend Thread | MI5 29.4, F4 26.2, Gift 12, Ricki 7, Shaun 4, Vac 9, AM 7.8

I agree with Ethan on something

Lawd help me

I think you need to rewatch IM1 enough times until you bump his grade above IM3.

Edited by CJohn

IM3 is better than all of the Marvel movies except Avengers

I'm surprised we haven't gotten a TDKR-ish baumer reversal on it yet. Maybe he hasn't rewatched it

• Like 1

lol well marvel's version of sinking is 74% on Rotten Tomatoes and a billion dollars I guess. 

Marvel's version of sinking has a 62% RT (lmao, should be much lower but dat Edward Norton power with critics) and was a flop WW.

Marvel's version of sinking has a 62% RT (lmao, should be much lower but dat Edward Norton power with critics) and was a flop WW.

Before it was truly a franchise and Disney owned it. So that movie is kind of irrelevant to the discussion in other words.

No studio, suits interference, are you sure ?

Legendary Pictures is known for not interfering heavily in movies. Tbh I really doubt Godzilla had any studio interference. If FOX had that movie in hands they would delete everything between the first time we see Godzilla until the end and would put the final battle as a continuation of the first appearance. 

• Like 1

MARVELING at the true bombage before us. Perfect storm of terrible reviews, awful word-of-mouth and bad publicity. Oddly enough, it brings me back to the August of my youth. An August that brought us such classics as House Arrest, Carpool and The Avengers.

ddddddduuuuuuddddeee Color of Night (from August 1994) is the best movie ever. Except it isn't. I wish they still made unwatchable bombs like that.

Edited by filmlover
  • Like 2

Almost every actor except Cranston was somnambulant.  When it's endemic I blame the director. 

Nah, it was really just ATJ.

Before it was truly a franchise and Disney owned it. So that movie is kind of irrelevant to the discussion in other words.

Lmao, because of course it is. IM2 was released before Disney took over as well. I guess it doesn't count either.