Asyulus

Not So Fantastic Weekend Thread | MI5 29.4, F4 26.2, Gift 12, Ricki 7, Shaun 4, Vac 9, AM 7.8

Since Fant4stic is already a bomb beyond salvation, I'd like to see it break the second weekend drop record. Undiscovered holds it with -86.4%. Been patiently waiting for something to top that for 10 years. C'mon Fant4stic, at least it would hold a record then!

It won't happen. FF just didn't open big enough to have such a huge second weekend drop.

It won't happen. FF just didn't open big enough to have such a huge second weekend drop.

Well statistically it's the movies that open sub 5m that have had the biggest second weekend drops. Probably due to massive theater count loss I'd imagine. Except for the Friday the 13th reboot that opened to 40m and still dropped 80.5% in its second weekend.

Edited by MovieMan89

Since Fant4stic is already a bomb beyond salvation, I'd like to see it break the second weekend drop record. Undiscovered holds it with -86.4%. Been patiently waiting for something to top that for 10 years. C'mon Fant4stic, at least it would hold a record then!

That record was broken at the beginning of the summer though:

kv5BppX.png

Poor Thor.

He's looking at having a medocre trilogy while Cap might have one of the best decenterish trilogies of all time.

Don't worry about it, but Im assuming you forgot about The First Avenger just like everyone else who has seen it.

• Like 1