WrathOfHan

Weekend Thread | Official estimate: The Martian 55M. Rth Sunday Est Pg43: 13.4M. Gravity will remain October OW record holder.

I cant handle long movies anymore. When I see those 80-95m running times it makes me happy. Trim the fat, motherfuckers. 

One thing I love about animated films is that pretty much all of them are 90 minutes long due to cost issues.

You're in a slump I see?? Hopefully, your PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 5 Prediction is right..

Fucking hell, I am stuck.

Seems like an eternity ago when I correctly predicted the OWs of Inside Out and Terminator Genisys...

You know Summer's over when people are complaining that there are too many quality adult films cannibalizing each other. 

This is just the beginning. Steve Jobs. Crimson Peak. The Walk going wide. Bridge of Spies.

We are doomed.

• Like 5

RE Long runtimes: I don't mind long runtimes unless it's three hours, it's why I skipped Interstellar in theater. When you factor in getting there early and however many minutes of trailers, it adds up. I sat for a solid three hours when AOU came out and I was stiff after it ended (and not from the mid-credits scene :P )

:) Earlier was going with 18.5-19.5, rest DL had probably in the right ball park

:ohmygod:

SIR RIDLEY IS COMING FOR YOU GRAVITY

Edited by WrathOfHan

I've seen alot of anger and vitriol thrown around by fanboys on this board, but this intense hate here for a well-reviewed, small-scale Robert Zemeckis drama about a guy who walks across the World Trade Center is.........pretty stupefying, to be honest. 

I'm not surprised. Users on this board have had it out for The Walk since the first trailer was released.