WrathOfHan

Weekend Thread | Official estimate: The Martian 55M. Rth Sunday Est Pg43: 13.4M. Gravity will remain October OW record holder.

Fury Road's director might have an advantage since he is almost as old as most of the Oscar voters. Old people will support one of their own. Just look at the nonstop campaigning Tele has been doing for Fury Road. :ph34r:

If that's the case Ridley also has an advantage.

Fury Road's director might have an advantage since he is almost as old as most of the Oscar voters. Old people will support one of their own. Just look at the nonstop campaigning Tele has been doing for Fury Road. :ph34r:

Come on, that's not right. George Miller was merely an infant when Tele was first signing up for AARP.

• Like 1

Nobody gives a fuck about MMFR outside of hardcore fans. FR was a very mediocre film.

I don't like the movie but this is complete bull. It's the most critically acclaimed movie of the year so far... just cause you didn't like it, doesn't mean no one else did.

• Like 2

I want to see George Miller and Ridley fist fight each other for the Directing Oscar. Battle of the old guys. Is that wrong? :unsure:

Nope, I say bring it on!

Nobody gives a fuck about MMFR outside of hardcore fans. FR was a very mediocre film.

dfd4fee8b212c100e10efb6efe77159a.jpg

Also, this is wrong.

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • Like 1

I don't like the movie but this is complete bull. It's the most critically acclaimed movie of the year so far... just cause you didn't like it, doesn't mean no one else did.

I don't like your opinion...

But I respect you. You know what's up.

• Like 1

As I walked out of the Martian, a 12 year old mini Dash Rendar said this,

"That was better than Interstellar. Interstellar was all science, this was part science, part fun."

Because the smiley won't do...

XA1YWMK.gif

• Like 6