WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (pg31): The Martian 37 | HT2 20.3 | Pan 15.5 | Intern 8.66 | Sicario 7.35 | The Walk 3.65 | Steve Jobs 521k

Both Variety and Hollywood Reporter are saying "Pan" flopped on Friday,and is looking at a low 20's opening as a best case scenario.

Looks as if people are just not interested in "Peter Pan Begins"......

Not surprising.

Pan Ad: There is an ancient prophecy that...

Me: Nope.

It's like they took everything wrong with prequels and packed em into one commercial.

• Like 1

I'd be curious to hear your thoughts after you see it. I thought it was a truly great film.

I buy that its really good, I may even buy that its great. I just don't buy that its on the same level as The Social Network

Looking forward to seeing it.

Edited by Ethan Hunt

I buy that its really good, I may even buy that its great. I just don't buy that its on the same level as The Social Network

Looking forward to seeing it.

Saying it could possibly be much better than The Social Network may have been a bit of an exaggeration, but it is totally on the same level. I think The Social Network is one of the best films of the past decade.

• Like 2

You both need to see more movies. ;)

Eh... I'm sure there are plenty of spectacular movies that I.missed out on, but I'm also comfortable with my taste and my opinions.... So yeah I think The Social Network is a fucking masterpiece and one of the best of the decade

I think SOCIAL NETWORK is one of the best films in the past decade too. ;)

Truth.

Steve Jobs is the winner of the weekend. The Walk is doing disastrously unfortunately but I disagree with those saying Sony didn't try (after all, they released the first trailer for the movie last December); people just didn't care.

• Like 1

Saying it could possibly be much better than The Social Network may have been a bit of an exaggeration, but it is totally on the same level. I think The Social Network is one of the best films of the past decade.

That I totally agree with.

I think SOCIAL NETWORK is one of the best films in the past decade too. ;)

No.