WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (pg31): The Martian 37 | HT2 20.3 | Pan 15.5 | Intern 8.66 | Sicario 7.35 | The Walk 3.65 | Steve Jobs 521k

Hotel Transylvania 2 is going to be majorly leggy by the looks of it

Sony’s Hotel Transylvania 2 is still doing the monster mash with a projected $6.3M on Friday and a near $29M eye boggling third weekend, just 13% off from last weekend.

that's crazy
  • Like 2

The Social Network is probably the best American film of 2010. It was a weak year though.

2010 might be the best year this decade so far IMO. 2011 is a really weak year, 2012 has a good mix of blockbusters and dramas, 2013 has great Oscar movies but is somewhat lacking in blockbusters, and 2014 had great blockbusters and a decent slate of Oscar movies. 2010 had the perfect blend.

• Like 1

2010 might be the best year this decade so far IMO. 2011 is a really weak year, 2012 has a good mix of blockbusters and dramas, 2013 has great Oscar movies but is somewhat lacking in blockbusters, and 2014 had great blockbusters and a decent slate of Oscar movies. 2010 had the perfect blend.

Yeah... I'm gonna disagree because I'll take 2011 as the best year of the decade so far

I don't particularly care about blockbusters I guess. The Oscar slate is weak. I'm not high on Black Swan though and I don't think The King's Speech holds up as well as it could. Meanwhile I really enjoyed 2011: Hugo, The Artist, <3 Tree of Life <3, Moneyball and A Seperation