kayumanggi

Weekend estimates: 15.90 M THE MARTIAN | 15.50 M GOOSEBUMPS | 11.37 M BOS | 10.83 M TLWH | 9.00 M HT II | 8.20 M PA: TGD | 7.27 M STEVE JOBS

True, it did have its crazy run during the first few months. But after that...Serena, Aloha, and Burnt. Ouch.

His role in Joy is supposed to be a 5 minute cameo that the marketing is milking for all its worth, so that won't really reverse the damage.

Serena shouldn't really count. Was just thrown out there in a few dozen theaters for the heck of it because it had two major stars. 

Anyways, I had no idea that Burnt was the movie formerly known as Adam Jones until I noticed on IMDB that's his name in the movie. Yeah, they clearly have no idea what to do with that one. :lol:

Suffragrette did the same despite the fact Meryl is only in it for 4 minutes.

Lmao, is this for real? This is shameful. 

It s probably a  bit more but yeah, he s very far from being the third character in the movie.

Edgar Ramirez is Joy s wife for example.

I knew that but I still thought Bradley Cooper was in the whole movie.

Bradley Cooper might give up on cheesy indie films and go for franchise films.

If you can't get critical praise, you might as well get paid.

He's already on that marvel. probably only took 2 hours of his day while he was slightly tipsy to do it too.

Edited by CoolioD1

I love that there will probably be people going to see Suffragette that will go up to the box office saying, "two for the Meryl Streep movie, please!", only to discover that she's in the film for only one scene.

It's essentially a cameo, it's a great movie regardless though with top notch performances from Carey Mulligan, Helena Bonham Carter and Anne Marie Duff,