Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

18 minutes ago, raegr said:

Weak villain, generic plot, fun characters, lots of humor.

One movie is praised and get's called one of the best

The other gets lukewarm reception.

Interesting.  

F8 of The Furious and Justice League?

4 minutes ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

You're stirring the pot so much, I hope at least you get a tasty stew out of it.

Did I lie though?

This is FRANCHISE WARS.

I'm not trolling, I'm being honest.

And this beef stew tastes delicious. Add a bit of fanboy salt, explosive fanboy hot sauce...mmmmm

31 minutes ago, AJG said:

COD has become FIFA for me. I have one copy of an old game just in case people come round or if my daughter feels like losing, but I’m just not gonna be picking up the new ones anytime soon.

I haven't bought a COD since BO2 when it launched with the Wii U, unless you count Infinite Warfare coming with my PS4 Pro.

11 minutes ago, raegr said:

Did I lie though?

This is FRANCHISE WARS.

I'm not trolling, I'm being honest.

And this beef stew tastes delicious. Add a bit of fanboy salt, explosive fanboy hot sauce...mmmmm

Just a little salt? 

PgoU7AW.gif

6 minutes ago, raegr said:

Faining ignorance...

;)

I see you. 

Valkyrie was the best part of that film!

She was in F8? Because you seem to have a problem with F8 Of The Furious. Did The Rock delay your check too?

1 hour ago, McNerdy said:

Don't want to be banned from the justice league thread so I'll post this here. I'm a little bit disappointed with "it's super FUNNNN" being the center of the reactions. To me, it kind of seems that WB is now maybe copying(?) Disney? I hope this is just an identity crisis and DCEU will continue working on finding their own unique identity. Anyway hoping that I'll enjoy the movie :).

please don't tell me that Justice League is going to be more like Avengers than BvS. I actually liked BvS

2 hours ago, AndyK said:

Modern Warfare 3 made $400m in the US and UK in the first 24 hours.

Black Ops 2 made $500m worldwide in the first 24 hours.

Grand Theft Auto 5 made $800m in the first 24 hours and a billion in the first 72 (also shows how weak the legs are for video games)

10 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

Compared to the other recent call of duties it did well.

I will buy it as I want to fire some German guns .

Stg44 ftw

My favourite is the MP-40. Used to love that gun in the old Medal of Honor games too.

Edited by JB33
  • Thanks 1

@grim22 Just wanted to put the record out that I recognize my JL threadban, for reasons that I initially thought were rather innocent BUT I did in fact forget that it was literally imposed in the OP that the thread does not welcome isolated talk about other DC movies, and I (unwillingly, but it happened) violated that. So, yeah, I will respect the ban like the law abiding citizen that I am, and I will try to make sure it doesn't happen again :)

• Like 3

So the Ringer came up with a list of the 50 best superhero films.  They have a specific formula so some films are going to be higher or lower than they should be.   

http://superheroes.theringer.com/?_ga=2.22272507.175756268.1510597262-1230179326.1510597262

But remember guys it's just a list.  It doesn't affect your personal lists in any way