Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

1 hour ago, ZeeSoh said:

I dont mind Cameron or his movies. In fact I like/love most of his movies (T2, Titanic are some of most favourite movies of all time) But his fanboys here are so annoying it actively puts me off anything to do with Cameron especially Avatar. 

45 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Cameron is at his best when he is just trying to tell a good,exciting story. When he tries to get more "serious" and push a message it's a mess, frankly.

I am out of likes right now for you two so I thought this would fit just as much ;)

30719.jpg

19 minutes ago, 75Live said:

I am out of likes right now for you two so I thought this would fit just as much ;)

30719.jpg

You shouldn't post that, due to some posters on an online box office discussion board all things Cameron have been ruined. I can't even stand to look at his beautiful face anymore.

• Like 1

Listen guys I've really thought this one through, I just can't support enviromentalism anymore. Some advocates are far too annoying so I think I'm going to have to start destroying the planet.

Also speaking of annoying people, I saw Black Panther and thought it was great... but some posters in here (yes this thread)... are just the worst. I can't like it anymore I'm sorry, I loved creed too it's a shame.

Lastly... I can't believe I'm doing this... but I'm going to have to break my sacred rule, which I vowed before god never to break. I'll go to hell for this but I just don't care anymore, it's done. I've done it. I've lost my ignore virginity and put a certain person on ignore. I'll try my hardest not to reply to them despite them being ignored but I can't make any promises.

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ZeeSoh said:

I dont mind Cameron or his movies. In fact I like/love most of his movies (T2, Titanic are some of most favourite movies of all time) But his fanboys here are so annoying it actively puts me off anything to do with Cameron especially Avatar. 

This is the definition of a hipster 😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, IronJimbo said:

Listen guys I've really thought this one through, I just can't support enviromentalism anymore. Some advocates are far too annoying so I think I'm going to have to start destroying the planet.

Also speaking of annoying people, I saw Black Panther and thought it was great... but some posters in here (yes this thread)... are just the worst. I can't like it anymore I'm sorry, I loved creed too it's a shame.

Lastly... I can't believe I'm doing this... but I'm going to have to break my sacred rule, which I vowed before god never to break. I'll go to hell for this but I just don't care anymore, it's done. I've done it. I've lost my ignore virginity and put a certain person on ignore. I'll try my hardest not to reply to them despite them being ignored but I can't make any promises.

Ever stop to think your antics here are backfiring on you? That they are so over the top people don't take you seriously?

4 hours ago, aabattery said:

Moderation:

Gentleman, you can't fight in here, this is the franchise war room. Please stop with the personal insults.

Wasn't this thread created for fights and insults, to keep these non-friendly activities in one thread so they don't pollute other threads.

Pesonally I think it's fine as long as it doesn't get nasty.

Edited by vc2002

3 minutes ago, vc2002 said:

Wasn't this thread created for fights and insults, to keep these non-friendly activities in one thread so they don't pollute other threads.

Pesonally I think it's fine as long as it doesn't get nasty.

Insulting the franchises, more or less (although ideally people would make an effort to be at least a little bit civil about it) but insulting each other as individuals is a no-go.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, aabattery said:

Insulting the franchises, more or less (although ideally people would make an effort to be at least a little bit civil about it) but insulting each other as individuals is a no-go.

I always found AA batteries to be really useless.  I prefer 9V batteries because they save lives when properly placed in smoke detectors.  

fight me BRAH!

• Haha 1
  • Disbelief 1

5 minutes ago, langer said:

I always found AA batteries to be really useless.  I prefer 9V batteries because they save lives when properly placed in smoke detectors.  

fight me BRAH!

EN_UL_FIG.png

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, SofNascimento said:

I like the quote, but it is super western-centric, and lets be honest with ourselves, given enough time, even the greatest of space faring empires will be nothing but ashes and dust. 

53 minutes ago, JamesCameronScholar said:

I like the quote, but it is super western-centric, and lets be honest with ourselves, given enough time, even the greatest of space faring empires will be nothing but ashes and dust. 

The second part is debatable. How many space faring empires do we know about? And how far can technology go?

But the first part is correct. It dialogues with ideas of progress and technological advancement that were created in Europe in the last two centuries or so. 

Did anyone see Campea's latest video that he teases that yesterday he found out some HUGE news about DC that are 100% true and are going to piss a lot people off but... he is not going to say what it is because of the "backlash" he got for the Ben Affleck "scoop".

Honestly Campea gets on my damn nerves. You wanna freakin say something say it or zip it!

He starts talking about DC at 12:45

19 minutes ago, stephanos13 said:

Did anyone see Campea's latest video that he teases that yesterday he found out some HUGE news about DC that are 100% true and are going to piss a lot people off but... he is not going to say what it is because of the "backlash" he got for the Ben Affleck "scoop".

Honestly Campea gets on my damn nerves. You wanna freakin say something say it or zip it!

Maybe they're going to start the DCEU over? Or maybe DC and WB will be split? I read somewhere that WB and DC have to be sold separately. If the latter, I hope Universal buys DC.

Just now, McNerdy said:

Maybe they're going to start the DCEU over? Or maybe DC and WB will be split? I read somewhere that WB and DC have to be sold separately. If the latter, I hope Universal buys DC.

No that's a thought in case the AT&T merger doesn't get approved. There are no plans to sell WB and DC.

35 minutes ago, stephanos13 said:

He annoys the hell outta me. When he left Collider I nearly jumped for joy