Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

2 minutes ago, RandomCat said:

...I'm missing a lot of context. Or that's just gibberish.

It’s meant to be an explanation if whatever bruise was talking about in the opening of the film. The fact it reads like gibberish is just Zack Snyder doing what he does.

Edited by AJG
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, AJG said:

It’s meant to be an explanation if whatever bruise was talking about in the opening of the film. The fact it reads like gibberish is just Zack Snyder doing what he does.

Are we talking JL? if so, I don't remember any dreams.

if BvS, I understand even less the context.

It sounds like someone trying to sound smart. I would know. As someone who does that often.

Whenever I've seen Zack lips open in interviews, he always come off like those calm pleasant guys who with a straight face tell you that lizard men run the government. You nod, smile, and find a reason to excuse yourself. 

Reminds of that spat he got into with Joel Silver years back over WATCHMEN. Silver claimed his version would've been better than the movie we got, which is nonsense if one ever read Sam Hamm's hot garbage script draft. Regardless of what I think of Snyder's film, Silver's version probably would've been worse. Yet when Snyder responded to Silver when he's in the right, he didn't help his case. 

I must admit I kinda wish we got Snyder's full vision from BvS all the way to JL 2. Would have it been good? Probably not but it would at least not be completely generic or trying to be Marvel (without actually understanding why Marvel works so well) that JL ended up being. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, AJG said:

Zack Snyder Returns Once More to give us the reason why Batman used a kryptonite spear in BVS

2p79n5bqqrp01.jpg

Jesus Christ Zack, even a kryptonite katana would be a better idea. It's been like 5 years and you still haven't found a way to defend your shitty movie.

• Haha 1

He was just being cryptic.  It's the Snyder Cut up on that cross, the script dangling above it's head, pierced by a nail for each hour of run time.

Edited by Horner

2 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

I think the only major fanbase that is rather pleased right now is the Marvel Fanbase.

DC fans are pissed after JL and Star Wars fanbase is harshly divided after TLJ. 

Those 2 Avatar fans are rather pleased as well. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5