Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

1 hour ago, Jessie said:

lol the most heroic thing i remember Superman doing was telling some guy to lock his door. Even then he ends up punching someone through the roof destroying the house. 

Congrats, you didn't watch Man of Steel. You watched some other movie where apparently that happens.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ChipMunky said:

Congrats, you didn't watch Man of Steel. You watched some other movie where apparently that happens.

he definitely tells someone to lock their door, before the street gets destroyed. That guy could have been well on his way to safety, before superman made him stay 

Edited by Jessie
  • Like 1

If you can tell me where you think it happened, I can watch it right now and tell you if you're right/wrong. Because I've seen MOS dozens of times and do not remember him telling anyone to go inside and lock the door, and then crashing into said building/house?

On 3/17/2016 at 8:36 AM, ChipMunky said:

Ack! I found it. During the Smallville fight, right before, he tells the peeps to get inside, and then the military blows shit up. But the people he told to go inside went into a barbershop, which was definitely not a building that was destroyed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, boomboom234 said:

Doens't have more buzz, we don't know quality, and 2/3 of those charecters mean shit all to anyone. Spider man is a plus but the lack of thor and hulk might cover that in addition to AOU more tepid reaction. The cast is the exact same and this is a direct sequel. It may out earn AOU but it will not open higher than it

Ant-Man is awesome :sadben: 

• Like 1

Marvel is simply a million miles ahead of DC on overall strategy, directorial choices, story quality, etc. just feels like DC is late to the party and trying to get in on the cash cow while they still can

Edited by FilmBuff
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, FilmBuff said:

Marvel is simply a million miles ahead of DC on overall strategy, directorial choices, story quality, etc. just feels like DC is late to the party and trying to get in on the cash cow while they still can

Batman is bigger than every individual Marvel property, Superman, Joker, and Wonder Woman are bigger than Marvel properties sans Iron Man (and Spider-man when done well).

Marvel's days are numbered/

#MAKEDCGREATAGAIN!

#EXCEL4JJL

6 hours ago, The Dark Alfred said:

Exactly. But not mediocre box office. Dominance beckons when they produce films with good reception.

Nothing in the MCU has had mediocre box office with the exception of Incredible Hulk. I guess maybe Thor 2 but that's directly related to the quality of that film.

17 hours ago, FilmBuff said:

I really wish George Miller's Justice League would have been made, I have a feeling it would have been way better than the one we are going to get. 

On 27/03/2016 at 6:07 PM, FilmBuff said:

Too bad that Marvel never will be able to have an acclaimed franchise like TDK.

But, yeah, I have to agree with your point, it hurt me to admit this, but Marvel probably never will be beat by DC, unlike Marvel, DC has no focus, as you said, they just wanted to get the easy money, that's why their Universe is such a mess, Marvel had a  long planning before launching their Universe, and, DC? It seems that they never had nothing else in mind than releasing movies asap to get money, why the hell are we not getting the solo movies of Flash, Aquaman, before the release of JL? It makes no sense, except that DC just want to have the big money that they think that will make with JL, too bad that their strategy is not working so far