grim22

BOF's Top 25 movies of 2015. Full list on Page 13. The forum is shiny and chrome.

1 hour ago, Salacious Tree Crumb said:

Don't want to encourage piracy but all three of those have been leaked online... 

I found a website sort of accidentally to watch a movie almost impossible to find and realized it was probably not legit. because they have tons of movies in theaters on there. I usually only do that if there is no other way to watch the film. I just hate it. but I don't know I do really wanna see some of these movies. 

Edited by Kalo
  • Like 1

On 03/12/2015 at 3:52 PM, 4815162342 said:

The rule is it must release in the US during 2015.

So just to confirm, a movie like Good Kill or While We're Young would be a 2015 movie for the purposes of this topic/list? Even though they are shown as 2014 movies on IMDB/wiki due to initially showing in 2014 film festivals.

Edited by rahvinn87

2 hours ago, rahvinn87 said:

So just to confirm, a movie like Good Kill or While We're Young would be a 2015 movie for the purposes of this topic/list? Even though they are shown as 2014 movies on IMDB/wiki due to initially showing in 2014 film festivals.

Film festival showings don't count. It must be a theatrical release.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, rahvinn87 said:

while we're young should not be on ANY "best of" list.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, junkshop36 said:

Hmmmmm........ I'm not even sure I've seen 25 movies this last year. 

I've only seen, like, 3 movies since August:

HT2

Spectre

SW:TFA

I've seen 32  films this year. I'm just gonna send in a list with all the films I gave a B+ or higher

• Like 1

And it's here. For anyone (everyone) interested, there will be an awards game for the worst movies of 2015:

http://forums.boxofficetheory.com/topic/20864-the-first-annual-botties-celebrating-the-worst-films-of-2015/

On 12/28/2015 at 1:38 AM, AJG said:

Do u guys think we could get a thread for The Top 10 Worst Movies of 2015?