#ED

Star Wars The Force Awakens: Opening Weekend | Actuals In 1st Post | $247,966,675 | The Force Awoke... and it's not sleeping anytime soon | 119, 68, 60

2 minutes ago, GiantCALBears said:

Bet imaginary points that mean nothing to me? Sure lets do it. 

Well, if you want to put real money on it then that's fine too.

$25.00?  

You game?

2 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

Before people have idiotic meltdowns...

Even in a bad case....

If Sw7 falls 10% off Friday on saturday and fall 30% on Sunday it still gets.....

218.5 million...

I think that is the floor for this weekend...

So everyone chill out 

That's not a bad case. That's a WTF case.

This movie will increase today from Friday's business.

2 minutes ago, GiantCALBears said:

Says who? There is zero historical comparison between the 2. Do not doubt the power of the NFL. It would be a really silly mistake.

Star Wars increased the NFL ratings when it debuted its trailer.  It's also not like it's the Super Bowl, they're less important games today.  Star Wars is a movie people won't skip to watch football.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wildphantom said:It will increase. How much is the question. 

$63 million on a Friday after burning off that much demand on Thursday AND all the kids in school all day - wow. 

I'm hoping it at least stays flat, but goes up to close to $70 million. 

There are plenty of college kids that were done for the semester earlier than December 18th. 

5 minutes ago, GiantCALBears said:

Says who? There is zero historical comparison between the 2. Do not doubt the power of the NFL. It would be a really silly mistake.

Would you like to be real money?  $25.00?  I'll mail it to you monday if you are right.

• Like 1

Moderation: Please do not post any type of spoilers regardless of spoiler tags. Someone has already been banned and we want everyone to participate in this thread. 

• Like 3