#ED

Star Wars The Force Awakens: Opening Weekend | Actuals In 1st Post | $247,966,675 | The Force Awoke... and it's not sleeping anytime soon | 119, 68, 60

Just now, #ED2-D2 said:

Title is very misleading. Tele's fault.

He is the Sith Lord we have been looking for. He is an admin and he waiting for Waterbottlr to loose control of the forum. He is behind the crashes. He wants total control of the forums. But who is his appertence. 

• Like 3

Sweet Jesus, the drama!!! As a retail manager, I can tell you guys, most people were at the mall/dept stores buying last minute gifts. Traffic everywhere here in Athens/ATL area is/was beyond horrid due to everyone's late shopping trend. I also went to several Cinemas and asked about attendance, They said traffic there was busy, but not overflowing. However, they had a lot of calls for people who wanted to reserve seats for SW 7-10pm showing (as of 5:15, most theaters were sold out of 7-10pm showing). I mean, this is THE LAST WEEKEND for most ppl to go shopping before Christmas. And a lot of people still have to go back to work Monday thru Thursday. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, CJ Ren said:

I am gonna make a post laughing at all the Avatar fans and then I am gonna leave that thread and never return.

How many Avatar fans are there on these forums?

I've seen like one Avatar avvy (Kal). :lol:

Edited by grey ghost

4 minutes ago, CJ Ren said:

I am gonna make a post laughing at all the Avatar fans and then I am gonna leave that thread and never return.

The Avatar 2 thread is still constantly bumped to the top of the forum even tho it's not gonna happen for like 12 years. Avatar fever is real

• Like 2

Just now, grey ghost said:

How many Avatar fans are there on these forums.

I've seen like one Avatar avvy (Kal). :lol:

And we will all laugh at him and celebrate our victory.

8 minutes ago, cory said:

ROTK had a 3x multi from its 5-day (which would be around $275M today with a modern format split and screencount). 

Somewhere around $190M if it had opened on a Friday.

If the best example we have is a hypothetical from a dozen years ago, we're in uncharted waters

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

The Avatar 2 thread is still constantly bumped to the top of the forum even tho it's not gonna happen for like 12 years. Avatar fever is real

Kal lives there. He wants to make sure nobody forgets Avatar.

I was shopping today  at Macy's and it was a madhouse. Definitely think the travel/shopping is taking a chunk out of the weekend business. Fortunately, people like to go the movies after Christmas, so stop the doom and gloom.