#ED

Star Wars The Force Awakens: Opening Weekend | Actuals In 1st Post | $247,966,675 | The Force Awoke... and it's not sleeping anytime soon | 119, 68, 60

4 minutes ago, CJ Ren said:

@WrathOfHan EXPLAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN. I won't even bother to go full crazy here.

Hide contents

So the super ancient alien that will kill us all is a SPIRIT THAT ENTERS A HUMAN BODY AND CAN EASILY BE STOPPED?!?!?! AND WHY DID COULSON LEAVE HIS HAND ON THE OTHER PLANET?!?!?

I swear this show goes out of his way just to fuck with me. I fucking swear. 

You're better off watching Jessica Jones.

3 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

I'm happy with 700 m.

Anything above that is icing on the cake.

Nope, nope, nope.

Either go over Avatar or don't bother to top Jurassic World. 

• Like 1

Just now, grey ghost said:

You're better off watching Jessica Jones.

Soon. First I must end some shows from the Fall season. Quantico and Limitless Winter finales are still waiting for me. After that I will move to Jessica Jones and The Man From the High Castle. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CJ Ren said:

Soon. First I must end some shows from the Fall season. Quantico and Limitless Winter finales are still waiting for me. After that I will move to Jessica Jones and The Man From the High Castle. 

I've heard very great things about The Man in the High Castle.  Subject matter is right up my alley too.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

I've heard very great things about The Man in the High Castle.  Subject matter is right up my alley too.

I have heard a lot of great things as well. Searched a bit about it and saw a trailer and it indeed looks really good. It was also recently renewed for a season 2.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

This season of SHIELD is honestly better than Jessica Jones. It learned not to spend time on weak subplots.

:kitschjob: I am afraid to watch Jessica Jones now. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CJ Ren said:
  Hide contents

No more dude from other planet bullshit. I am super glad about that. Nothing can stand in the way of Fitz-Simmons. 

But seriously, Ward as an alien will change nothing from the usual villain Ward. Nothing :kitschjob: 

Honestly, Lash is a bigger threat than super ancient alien Ward. 

Spoiler

I'm just glad IT didn't return as Fitz or Coulson. I would much rather have it be Ward with the real Ward being dead. I'm hoping Brett Dalton can differentiate HYDRA Ward and IT Ward.

5 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

This season of SHIELD is honestly better than Jessica Jones. It learned not to spend time on weak subplots.

The only thing I really didn't care for was 

Spoiler

Hogarth's divorce subplot. The only positive aspect of it was 1,000 cuts. 

• Like 2