#ED

Star Wars The Force Awakens: Opening Weekend | Actuals In 1st Post | $247,966,675 | The Force Awoke... and it's not sleeping anytime soon | 119, 68, 60

5 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

I have a sense could go up to 55+ 

well its def going over 48.8 est

WC is going off with Arclight Hwood leading way again #1in the land, Arclight Hwood + Chinese + El Capitan two day well over 1m...just fuck me know get it over with :)..fiing phenominal

• Like 26

1 minute ago, Rth said:

WC is going off with Arclight Hwood leading way again #1in the land, Arclight Hwood + Chinese + El Capitan two day well over 1m...just fuck me know get it over with :)..fiing phenominal

240m OW locked and loaded. Holding out hope for 250m, no matter how unrealistic.

Edited by Jayhawk the Hutt
  • Like 4

BOM and other sites are reporting that SW set a new OW record here. I am so curious about this since no BO site here is reporting that and it's sales didn't even seem to be close to FF7, which holds the record. And since all the records listed by BOM are in lc, I'm really stoked to see how many adm it sold. We'll have to wait for tomorrow to see any results at all.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-J100H folosind Tapatalk

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rth said:

Wel you know best :D and around 530PM, Hollywood reporter is saying 

And there's a strong chance Force Awakens will come in even higher once final weekend grosses are tallied Monday morning. Rival studios show it approaching $245 million in North America. (Disney has erred on the side of caution throughout the weekend).

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

Wow, this thread has seen the appearance of both Cameron and Jackson. Only a matter of time before Nolan shows up, I guess. 

Nolan showed up in the Title last night :ph34r:

1 hour ago, redfirebird2008 said:

Most of the god stuff is a total joke with tongues firmly planted in cheeks unless I've misread the intention of the posts. And yes he's a good director. 

There is one god on this forum and he shall ever been known as Rth

Heretics will be tossed into the cesspool of the IMDB forum.

42 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

Was that box on the front page always most likes?  I thought it was most posts before.

You talking about the Tele showcase?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, somebody85 said:

Just wow, 238 is stunning if that holds but like others I think it will increase a bit today. Nothing in the near future will get close to that number.

Also for those that didn't know...haha Disney & AMC know their fanbase, from their facebook:

Mumford-STAR-WARS-Poster_1200_1632_81_s.

"Each Sunday from December 20 to January 10, guests who attend Star Wars: The Force Awakens in IMAX 3D at AMC theaters will receive an exclusive print from artist Dan Mumford. A new poster will be revealed each week.

Got it today... now I have a reason to see it in IMAX 3 more times

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jayhawk the Hutt said:

Remember when the Internet wanted Whedon to direct SW7?

Not sure I get what would've been so awful about that? I think JJ was a better fit, but I think Whedon would have done well too. If JJ could avoid making it feel like his Trek movies, I'm sure Whedon could've adapted too. He's a talented guy after all.