Dementeleus

Christmas Eve Awakens: SW 27.5-28.5m (Rth) So this is how Avatar dies, with thunderous applause

Just now, 4815162342 said:

Play the real Top game of 2009

header.jpg

Fantastic game. I would play it again if WB released a remaster of it for the new gen. I would love to play all three tbh (Asylum, City and Origins). 

I stopped Uncharted 2 at 97% :lol: Basically only the final boss left. And tomorrow I shall start Uncharted 3 (never played this one before).

2 minutes ago, Jayhawk the Hutt said:

You're really not gonna see a film because a couple people don't like it? I mean that's your perogative, but why see any movie?

I still plan on seeing it, never said otherwise.

1 minute ago, CJ Ren said:

James wasn't a big fan of it either. That is 3 people. None of them gave it a negative review, tho. All three would still be fresh on RT :lol:

Eh... I feel like Tree's could probably be considered negative. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 4815162342 said:

Tree's review would be rotten

Because of course. Tree's opinion always goes against everyone else. :lol: Either way this discussion doesn't matter. The movie is a WOM Jesus, just like Jurassic World, and tons of people here didn't liked that one. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, redfirebird2008 said:

Wonder how long it will take for Disney to move Episode 8 to the week before Christmas. 

Avatar 2 is scheduled for Christmas at the moment though. If anything it looks like Guardians may have to move or else the legs will be cut off swiftly in it's current date. 

Edited by babz06

Fantastic game. I would play it again if WB released a remaster of it for the new gen. I would love to play all three tbh (Asylum, City and Origins). 

I stopped Uncharted 2 at 97% :lol: Basically only the final boss left. And tomorrow I shall start Uncharted 3 (never played this one before).

Do you ever play strategy games? If so you should get Europa Universalis IV. Both Water Bottle and I have it and we could finally try to arrange at least a decent multiplayer session. You can play Portugal of course. ;)

• Like 1

Because of course. Tree's opinion always goes against everyone else. :lol: Either way this discussion doesn't matter. The movie is a WOM Jesus, just like Jurassic World, and tons of people here didn't liked that one. 

We need the lisa review.

• Like 1

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

:qotd:

It isn't that good. The second act is a total disaster with little development and I have a ton of reservations about all of the retreading. That doesn't change the fact that it makes me feel good and for two hours and fifteen minutes I get to see a Star Wars movie. :)