druv10

Star Wars TFA 2nd Wknd Actual: 149.2M !!!

Universal:
Sisters               $13,880,000       0%     2,962          0    $4,686    $37,148,280
Krampus              $2,223,000    -46%    1,152    -1219    $1,930    $40,525,370    

27 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

I hope you and your family are well and have enough to eat and heat... grr this editing on mobile bites lately.... we fine, you get used to and plan for these things.... no to figure out how to get out of this quote box.

• Like 1

Just now, narniadis said:
30 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

I hope you and your family are well and have enough to eat and heat... grr this editing on mobile bites lately.... we fine, you get used to and plan for these things.... no to figure out how to get out of this quote box.

Good!

Since yesterday (to me) the board behaves strange, depending on the explorer seemingly differently. Including some can not edit their posts....

Since the new software I can not edit quotes beside to delete lines from top to bottom, one after the other, but not a line under a remaining line... :rolleyes:

• Like 2

WB:
Point Break (2015)             $10,220,000       --         2,910        --      $3,512    $10,220,000    
Creed                                  $4,600,000      -8%     1,518      -915    $3,030    $96,316,653    
In the Heart of the Sea         $1,015,000    -71%        685    -2418    $1,482    $22,355,171    

2 minutes ago, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

99 cent iTunes rental. Yeah, so that was TG, huh? Not the worst thing I've ever seen, but not good either. Some interesting ideas, though. 

:kitschjob:

It is that cheap?!?! Nobody truly cares about that movie :rofl: 

3 minutes ago, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

99 cent iTunes rental. Yeah, so that was TG, huh? Not the worst thing I've ever seen, but not good either. Some interesting ideas, though. 

Lies!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

CJohn has a steelbook to sell you.

I may have enjoyed Genisys a bit more than JW:ph34r:

• Like 2