druv10

Star Wars TFA 2nd Wknd Actual: 149.2M !!!

1 minute ago, grey ghost said:

It's 15 dollars per month starting when you upgrade.

But you get 500 like a day and a bunch of other perks.

Completely worth it if you spend lots of time on here.

Yeah, I'd like to, but 15 a month is a bit out of my price range of what I should be spending right now.  Depending on how these next few months go I'll be able to determine if I have more spending money available or not.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Panda Menace said:

Slightly better, I still want 50m+

Im a sad panda right now

Are you @Magic @Lordmandeep and @CJ Ren

serious? This is not even a slight disappointment. We are talking about a 2nd weekend!  Historic numbers even if it WAS $39 million. Let's enjoy this run even if one day it 'underperforms' our projections. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, tokila said:

Ya, if told people sunday that it would do 45-50 on Cmas there would oh - sh!t meltdowns. Its simply a case of moving goal post.

Its started with, we must beat JW, Avatar in play.

Then it was JW locked, Avatar good shot.

Then it was Avatar locked, 850 mil in play 

Then it was 850 mil locked, 1 bil in play

People were ready to movie it to 1 bil locked if it did over 160mil this weekend.

This is what I care about. ~If we were to ~only have 47-48M, what does that mean for a likelihood of hitting 1B domestic?   Up until today, every single number from day 1 (except maybe Saturday) we've been blown away by the holds.  And even after Monday, folks were saying 1B was in play.

• Like 1

• Community Manager
4 minutes ago, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

:rofl: Poor critics, man...

@TheAmyNicholson: Anyone else spammed with emails from some angry person who says Michael Arndt didn't write FORCE AWAKENS and you're part of a conspiracy?

Sounds like water. :ph34r:

13 minutes ago, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

I'm so sorry. 

I keep saying those words to people. In all sorts of contexts, laughing at people's melodrama just like "I'm so sorry." in Ewan's voice. I can't stop saying it.

• Like 2