CJohn

ETHAN HUNT'S BEST OF 2015 TOP 10!!! | ALSO SPAGHETTI RIPS OFF TELE ON PG. 14 (CJohn's Final Top on Page 1, Ethan Hunt on Pg. 7)

Here's what I loved about your video, Spaghetti.

At 2:05, when you go from Tangerine into Carol, your timing is perfect as you go from a buildup into the crescendo of the song and that part of the song is perfectly apropos for the Carol as it's about loving and letting go.  I loved that part.  Your song selection is terrific as well.  It's one of the most hypnotic songs I've personally ever heard.  The other part of your video that was beautiful is when you go from Inside Out to Room, you did the same thing, you started in on the main chorus of the song, which is the strongest part of the song.  I'm not technical wizard, but you  did a fantastic job on this.

I'm really intrigued that most of us have Brooklyn, Carol and Room in our top 10 or at least 15.  I think Brooklyn is such a simple movie in terms of theme but it's executed so beautifully that you just fall in love with it and Room is just fucking crushing to the soul while Carol is similar to Brooklyn, simple but awesome.

Great job buddy, really great job.

• Like 2

But if you want to keep it in here then one of us can change the title to let everyone know that you are doing yours as well. Eventually all of the top List for 2015 will be combined into one thread anyway.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Baumer said:

Here's what I loved about your video, Spaghetti.

At 2:05, when you go from Tangerine into Carol, your timing is perfect as you go from a buildup into the crescendo of the song and that part of the song is perfectly apropos for the Carol as it's about loving and letting go.  I loved that part.  Your song selection is terrific as well.  It's one of the most hypnotic songs I've personally ever heard.  The other part of your video that was beautiful is when you go from Inside Out to Room, you did the same thing, you started in on the main chorus of the song, which is the strongest part of the song.  I'm not technical wizard, but you  did a fantastic job on this.

I'm really intrigued that most of us have Brooklyn, Carol and Room in our top 10 or at least 15.  I think Brooklyn is such a simple movie in terms of theme but it's executed so beautifully that you just fall in love with it and Room is just fucking crushing to the soul while Carol is similar to Brooklyn, simple but awesome.

Great job buddy, really great job.

Thank you so much, Baumer. :) I experiemented with a lot of different songs for the video, and LMLYD kept striking me as the best option by far. 

I really appreciate it. :)

• Like 1

how did u edit it all @Spaghetti

I understand how the other guy did it as he is a professional editor. So he would have the equipment and so one. But how did you do it? Is there a software that you can get on the internet or something?

7 hours ago, Baumer said:

how did u edit it all @Spaghetti

I understand how the other guy did it as he is a professional editor. So he would have the equipment and so one. But how did you do it? Is there a software that you can get on the internet or something?

I used a program called Wondershare Filmora. It costs like $30, but it's worth it. The free version puts a huge watermark on all videos.

http://filmora.wondershare.com/

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Jessie said:

At the end of the day if you were expecting some sort of masterpiece after the underwhelming trailers and dodgey story line leak then I have to question your intelligence 

Sorry but I do not know why you always have to bring this sort of stuff on a personal level.

Believe me, it was possible to see the mediocre marketing for this and go in simply expecting an entertaining dinosaur movie and still be disppointed. 

And excuse me for not reading whole story leaks before I go watch a movie.

• Like 1

this is my top 10. not countdowned because eh you gotta work for that.

1 creed

2 inside out

3 the hateful eight

4. the diary of a teenage girl

5 phoenix

6 bridge of spies

7 world of tomorrow

8 carol

9 sicario

10 fear itself

• Like 9

These video lists are impressive,  i will be sticking to good ol' writing though i expect. 

Looking at a start by about February 15th i think :)

That should cover most things left to hit cinemas here. (Except room that is march :( )

• Like 4