CJohn

Wednesday The Force Awakens Estimates - 28M (Rth) | 27.2 - 27.9 (DHD)

26 minutes ago, #ED2-D2 said:

Can I just say this?

Those of you predicting 1B are just right at the moment as those of you claiming it won't. It comes down to the 3rd week. That should give us a great idea of where it's headed.

That's box office wisdom people.

My range atm is 950-1050m. It can land anywhere in this range (or even outside, who knows) depending on the legs.

6 minutes ago, RichWS said:

It wasn't praising TFA. It was you saying hardly anybody skipped those three movies. Plenty of people didn't. I didn't see JW in theaters.

it was praising TFA, the fact that it means tfa will reach a figure due to repeat viewings and / or people who are yet to still see it which will nearly impossible for most blockbusters to come near to for at least 10 years especially considering how MOST cinephiles saw avengers (you saw that didnt you?) or they saw jurassic park or they saw avatar. despite the huge popularity they will end up being 300 Million less than TFA's final number at a minimum when all is said and done. what part of that praise didnt you get.

Just now, The Futurist said:

Nolan's movies have 5 hours cuts before studio suits meddle with the tea drinking guy.

So many magical moments lost for eternity.

I need the 17 hour cut of Hobbit in my life

• Like 3

1 minute ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

Trevorrow will make us proud... He's a fan like Abrams.. I'd worry more about Rian Johnson.. :ph34r:

I enjoyed JW for what it was, an amusing big budget Syfy channel movie that simultaneously critiques itself and the masses.  Don't want that guy on SW though.

I'm confident Rian Johnson will deliver.

10 minutes ago, RichWS said:

Interstellar: Still pretty good after finishing my first re-watch (took me three nights). The Dr. Mann goes rogue stuff? Still pretty iffy.

Look at the stars, look how they shine for yoooooou

I support this post.

• Like 3

Disney PLEASE release an extended edition into theatres like Avatar did in like March...that will give it late legs and literally check mate $1 Billion Dom!

I mean they have 20-30 min of scenes they threw away! 

Maybe Disney can do a "sing along" like Frozen